Reviews for Recalled to Life
i looove this story however i too dnt see summer glau as riley i picture mila kunis
I just want to say I love your story so far! Your portrayal of Bane is pretty much perfect and I really like Riley (she doesn't look like Summer Glau in my head, I hope you don't mind!). I've only read nine chapters so far, but I thought it was about time I wrote a review! I'm really looking forward to read about Bane and Riley's developing relationship. I've always found kidnapping/captive stories sort of exciting (I hate rape and abuse, but a little manhandling...I don't know, please don't jugde me!).You can always go watch some clips of Bane on youtube to refresh your memory if you need to, though I haven't thought you've needed it yet!

I thought maybe I should mention that I've noticed a few words missing from sentences here and there in some of the chapters. It doesn't distract from the story though, so no worries.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I think you're a really talented writer and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. I have to finish this one first, though!
I like how you did this chapter, but I feel as if nothing romantic could stem from this (maybe like the tiniest bits of love if any). Because he's been absolutely horrible to her. I get the whole Stockholm syndrome idea, but honestly that's a horrible way to write Riley's life for her, especially when she's already lost so much. :( Idk, she needs something better than what this world has given to her.
Hell yeah Riley! You show him that human decency!
Thank God he'll see her as more than just a pet, bc honestly his "you're not equal to me" bullshit pisses me off!
If I was Riley, I probably just get on top of the railing of the balcony, flick off Bane and jump cause he's absolutely deplorable and despicable here.
I was just confused because I would think this character would have been able to fight him more off, especially because of her background in sports. (or even carry a weapon after spending her time with a past rebellious group, which she would have experienced how easily Gotham could fall into chaos)
Sabie0521 chapter 14 . 2/21
I really hope you start updating again soon. I really didn't want this to end.
Sabie0521 chapter 13 . 2/21
Just imagine if he had a kid, ha!
bummer chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Probably the best bane/oc fic out there. Can't wait for the next update!
ShatteredSoul37 chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
CLIFFHANGER... finally were getting somewhere
underdog chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
Such a good story, I feel really sad it's ended here. Fantastic writing the whole way!
Flammeous chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Ohmygod, where's the rest?!
SugarTop chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Wonderful! simply! I really hope you continue this!
jiaolin93 chapter 14 . 7/24/2014