Reviews for White Rabbits On the Run
Guest chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
LOL! I like this chapter! sorry about what you're going through, Diva. It must be really, really difficult. {{HUGSS}}
CharFan chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
I kept thinking that's what they were playing but thought, no they couldn't possibly. I wondered if Luanne would come face to face with Charlotte's drug addiction (I like that you kept it real with her 'relapsing') I'd like some more on why Charlotte so objected to Naomi taking Luanne out shopping. There clearly is something there. As for the other things, I think I'll PM you.
Sophie9 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
At least Naomi got her to wash her hair. Luanne really needs to talk to Violet. Charlotte needs to get her niece some help. Going to bed now, but I'll finish reading later. Good job so far definitely
Sophie9 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
lol I luv it when Charlotte and Violet are together. It's like a lion vs a hyena, or a gazele.
Sophie9 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Won't shower, doesn't want to look at herself. Luanne must be clinically depressed.
Sophie9 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Aww, Coop's trying to help Char. I hope you tell more about Luanne. I want to know more about why she's there, and more about her personally.
Sophie9 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
"Sheldon't a turtle." LOL LOL LOL LOL!
Perfect. This chapter was even better than the last one.
Sophie9 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Three things I love about this story so far. 1. Vanessa Carlton songs! 2. Charlotte King's "welcome" mat at her door. 3. The huge twist you just threw in at the end. I did not see that coming.
Roxie Seine chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
I'm smiling. All I will say is you've now made me really really want some donuts.
Roxie Seine chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
I feel like there was so much hidden between the lines stuff going on. Charlotte and Luanne arguing, Charlotte saying Luanne had to stay out with them. Why? OMG is she afraid Luanne's suicidal? Does she have to be watched? Please keep going with Charlotte's PTSD, please. I would like to know how she got that in the first place. Really.
Roxie Seine chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
MILEY CYRUS? ROFL! Oh, that must drive Charlotte batty! You could not have picked a better singer or song for this. So hilariously perfect. And I see another clue in how far alone Luanne must be. If her feet are swelling she must be close to six months along. I feel bad that not many other people have reviewed this story. Especially if they're reading and not reviewing. That's even worse. It's downright rude. You notice I'm reading AND reviewing. It's not like it's hard. If you enjoy a story and want to author to keep writing you owe it to them to review. Give in order to get. I think you're doin' great!
Roxie Seine chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Wow. If self-centered Addison can notice that something's wrong with Charlotte, Charlotte must be in a really bad way in concealing her PTSD responses. I love this story so much. I am wondering how much time has passed? How long has Luanne been staying with Charlotte? How far along is Luanne anyway? Did I miss that? I'll guess that it's too late for an abortion/there isn't parental concent for it, as we all know Charlotte King is a pro-choice kinda gal, and I couldn't blame her or anyone for telling a kid to get an abortion. Especially since we're talking about rape here, clearly.
Roxie Seine chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Ooh, I like! What's not her fault? Lol to her being annoyed by Sam's seemingly perfectness. Major short chapter, lady!
Roxie Seine chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Aha! I was right! She does have PTSD! Again, excellent job describing it- particularly the difficulty in getting meds from anyone.
Roxie Seine chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
High five! (yes, remember I said I couldn't read this fast enough? I still am loving this story!) I love that you're touching back on Charlotte's visit to see Violet back in season one. I don't think anyone else touched on that. Obviously you feel a connection to Charlotte the way that I do. Most people just write soppy crap about Charlotte and Cooper, where you here are really focusing on Charlotte,and in this chapter a bit on how she copes with her life. It seems as if you're describing her as having PTSD. Is that true? Something about her niece being pregnant is triggering her PTSD her past trauma as a child? I know I'm behind in the story more so than others but I hope these long reviews make up for it. I am shocked you don't have a million reviewers.