Reviews for Perfect Porcelain
Mystic Sorrow chapter 1 . 51m ago
I loved the progression of the relationship. Awkward, cute and charming is the best kind of Sasuke :)
k hime chapter 1 . 3/8
Sooo cute:)
silveroaks chapter 1 . 2/25
Perfect !
Raven and Writing Desks chapter 1 . 1/26
Aw! This was adorable, you just write them so perfectly. (I'm slowly but surely making it through all of your stories.) I - this - just- argh! It's perfect... that's all I can say. Perfect like Porcelain if you will... lame Raven is going to shut up now -_-
Olivia chapter 1 . 1/21
I would've logged in but I'm having problems with the fanfiction website on mobile. Anyway, this story was sO cute and lovely. I felt so giddy reading it. Their relationship made me do anxious cause they wouldn't just kiss already but it was also perfect. Lovely story. Wonderful writing. Nice job!

-shewhowearsglasses
Ruined Doll chapter 1 . 1/8
Wow.. This story have a great romance. I'm gonna read your other story now :D :P
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Sweet! :)
foraslanthelion chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
That was cute and realistic!
l p chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Wow great read. And you kept them in character very nicely good job
Susana chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I enjoy you fic it was sweet
hangmeuptodry chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I didn't know where to find this story for a while and I'm so glad I found it again! I can't believe you wrote. It makes me that much happier that the author if one of my FAVORITE lost stories reads my work.
This was too cute for words and totally plausible in a canon sense. If only we could finally witness some interaction between them in the manga.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is beautiful. It's simple but it's amazing. While I was reading this I couldn't help but think that this is possible to happen. I wish that this would happen in the manga because its the perfect way to describe the relationship of Sasuke and Sakura after his return to Konoha. I love that their relationship slowly progressed from friends to something more because it really feels more genuine. This is one of the best. Thank you :)
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I pretty much died all the way through. Q wQ This is insanely possible that they could happen this way, and I absolutely love the way they confessed to each other: "You terrify me." That, I felt, was beautiful, because it's always terrifying to put yourself out there for someone and perhaps never have that feeling reciprocated.

I thought this was beautiful. c:
Mede Freaky chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
You don't have an idea of how much I loved this!
3shells chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Thank you for this wonderful story. Simply amazing, I love how cute this was. :) I actually like how their relationship didn't progress so quickly, with Sasuke being so broken and all I don't think he could simply love her that easily. It made everything more realistic, I guess.

All in all, you did a very good job! Please do write more.