Reviews for Perfect Porcelain
QueenTargaryen chapter 1 . 10/10
It was very cute! well written too! But it's kinda hard to believe they lasted a whole year with sexual tension before even kissing...
xjustanother-otakux chapter 1 . 10/1
This is beautiful... No words will EVER be able to express how much I loved this fanfic. Nice work!
Yeah definitely awesome! ! Love your fic..sooo romantic..sasuke sakura
This was so amazing! I love it!
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 7/28
Oh my God this is impeccable!
Mikky chapter 1 . 7/20
Loved it! Über cute!
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 7/16
Kyaaaa! Slowly but surely, they are showing each other how their love is growing to something special. XD
psychoticauthor chapter 1 . 6/26
This is so good. So genuine. So pure. God, I love how it was written.
theeuniverse chapter 1 . 4/22
Gosh I love this so much! So perfect and fluffy and romantic and terrific. Thank you for writing this! It's amazing. :)
parplanet chapter 1 . 3/23
this one is so cuteeeee!
Pierrot's Vault chapter 1 . 2/24
I'd like to think that Sasuke and Sakura's relationship just kinda fell into place, like it was inevitable. Nothing explosive, just natural. Much like this :)
Tokki Angelz chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This is so cute ! It has all the warm, fuzzy feelings I hope will happen between these two
Thanks for writing this fanfic :)
Reveriemare chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I can't remember reading a story that made SasuSaku such a wonderful and adorable couple!
It's a nice change to read something where Sasuke isn't the stony-faced, cold-hearted avenger but someone he truly is: an inexperienced teenager. I love it :)
Plus, none of them is weaker than the other - they're on equal levels without acting too OOC. Many writers try to express this equality but you belong to one of the few writers who succeeded to show it.
Thanks for writing this!
brightminds chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I love it, slow burn romance totally works for them
randomosity69 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Again, a great oneshot. The natural progression of them falling in love was portrayed REALLY well. Tbh, I for one think you took the pace right, even if you don't. :) Uchiha Sasuke definitely takes time to realise and act on emotions.