Reviews for Perfect Porcelain
kamelea chapter 1 . 2/4
Ok, that's official - you are the best SasuSaku writer ever, at least in my opinion. I finally have some time to read all your fanfics and every one of them is great, and this story is one of my favourites :D you can present their relationship in a really realistic way which makes me always think "yes, that's quite possible how it happened". it's never too rush, it's never too slow. And the smuts which often are not so realistic like for example "Wonders of alcohol" but they're just great and I really enjoy reading them :D waiting for more *.*
QueenTargaryen chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
It was very cute! well written too! But it's kinda hard to believe they lasted a whole year with sexual tension before even kissing...
xjustanother-otakux chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
This is beautiful... No words will EVER be able to express how much I loved this fanfic. Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Yeah definitely awesome! ! Love your fic..sooo romantic..sasuke sakura
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
This was so amazing! I love it!
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Oh my God this is impeccable!
Mikky chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Loved it! Über cute!
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Kyaaaa! Slowly but surely, they are showing each other how their love is growing to something special. XD
psychoticauthor chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This is so good. So genuine. So pure. God, I love how it was written.
theeuniverse chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Gosh I love this so much! So perfect and fluffy and romantic and terrific. Thank you for writing this! It's amazing. :)
parplanet chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
this one is so cuteeeee!
Pierrot's Vault chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I'd like to think that Sasuke and Sakura's relationship just kinda fell into place, like it was inevitable. Nothing explosive, just natural. Much like this :)
Tokki Angelz chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This is so cute ! It has all the warm, fuzzy feelings I hope will happen between these two
Thanks for writing this fanfic :)
Reveriemare chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I can't remember reading a story that made SasuSaku such a wonderful and adorable couple!
It's a nice change to read something where Sasuke isn't the stony-faced, cold-hearted avenger but someone he truly is: an inexperienced teenager. I love it :)
Plus, none of them is weaker than the other - they're on equal levels without acting too OOC. Many writers try to express this equality but you belong to one of the few writers who succeeded to show it.
Thanks for writing this!
brightminds chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I love it, slow burn romance totally works for them