Reviews for Perfect Porcelain
Cute ;D
Dani677 chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Girly giggles over here :3
kamelea chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Ok, that's official - you are the best SasuSaku writer ever, at least in my opinion. I finally have some time to read all your fanfics and every one of them is great, and this story is one of my favourites :D you can present their relationship in a really realistic way which makes me always think "yes, that's quite possible how it happened". it's never too rush, it's never too slow. And the smuts which often are not so realistic like for example "Wonders of alcohol" but they're just great and I really enjoy reading them :D waiting for more *.*
QueenTargaryen chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
It was very cute! well written too! But it's kinda hard to believe they lasted a whole year with sexual tension before even kissing...
xjustanother-fangirlx chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
This is beautiful... No words will EVER be able to express how much I loved this fanfic. Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Yeah definitely awesome! ! Love your fic..sooo romantic..sasuke sakura
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
This was so amazing! I love it!
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Oh my God this is impeccable!
Mikky chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Loved it! Über cute!
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Kyaaaa! Slowly but surely, they are showing each other how their love is growing to something special. XD
psychoticauthor chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This is so good. So genuine. So pure. God, I love how it was written.
theeuniverse chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Gosh I love this so much! So perfect and fluffy and romantic and terrific. Thank you for writing this! It's amazing. :)
parplanet chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
this one is so cuteeeee!