Reviews for Perfect Porcelain
theeuniverse chapter 1 . 4/22
Gosh I love this so much! So perfect and fluffy and romantic and terrific. Thank you for writing this! It's amazing. :)
parplanet chapter 1 . 3/23
this one is so cuteeeee!
Pierrot's Vault chapter 1 . 2/24
I'd like to think that Sasuke and Sakura's relationship just kinda fell into place, like it was inevitable. Nothing explosive, just natural. Much like this :)
Tokki Angelz chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This is so cute ! It has all the warm, fuzzy feelings I hope will happen between these two
Thanks for writing this fanfic :)
Reveriemare chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I can't remember reading a story that made SasuSaku such a wonderful and adorable couple!
It's a nice change to read something where Sasuke isn't the stony-faced, cold-hearted avenger but someone he truly is: an inexperienced teenager. I love it :)
Plus, none of them is weaker than the other - they're on equal levels without acting too OOC. Many writers try to express this equality but you belong to one of the few writers who succeeded to show it.
Thanks for writing this!
brightminds chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I love it, slow burn romance totally works for them
MistyBlue96 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Again, a great oneshot. The natural progression of them falling in love was portrayed REALLY well. Tbh, I for one think you took the pace right, even if you don't. :) Uchiha Sasuke definitely takes time to realise and act on emotions.
Kudos!
Mystic Sorrow chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I loved the progression of the relationship. Awkward, cute and charming is the best kind of Sasuke :)
k hime chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Sooo cute:)
silveroaks chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Perfect !
Raven and Writing Desks chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Aw! This was adorable, you just write them so perfectly. (I'm slowly but surely making it through all of your stories.) I - this - just- argh! It's perfect... that's all I can say. Perfect like Porcelain if you will... lame Raven is going to shut up now -_-
Olivia chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I would've logged in but I'm having problems with the fanfiction website on mobile. Anyway, this story was sO cute and lovely. I felt so giddy reading it. Their relationship made me do anxious cause they wouldn't just kiss already but it was also perfect. Lovely story. Wonderful writing. Nice job!

-shewhowearsglasses
Ruined Doll chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Wow.. This story have a great romance. I'm gonna read your other story now :D :P
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Sweet! :)
foraslanthelion chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
That was cute and realistic!