Reviews for Perfect Porcelain
Susana chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I enjoy you fic it was sweet
hangmeuptodry chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I didn't know where to find this story for a while and I'm so glad I found it again! I can't believe you wrote. It makes me that much happier that the author if one of my FAVORITE lost stories reads my work.
This was too cute for words and totally plausible in a canon sense. If only we could finally witness some interaction between them in the manga.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is beautiful. It's simple but it's amazing. While I was reading this I couldn't help but think that this is possible to happen. I wish that this would happen in the manga because its the perfect way to describe the relationship of Sasuke and Sakura after his return to Konoha. I love that their relationship slowly progressed from friends to something more because it really feels more genuine. This is one of the best. Thank you :)
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I pretty much died all the way through. Q wQ This is insanely possible that they could happen this way, and I absolutely love the way they confessed to each other: "You terrify me." That, I felt, was beautiful, because it's always terrifying to put yourself out there for someone and perhaps never have that feeling reciprocated.

I thought this was beautiful. c:
Mede Freaky chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
You don't have an idea of how much I loved this!
3shells chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Thank you for this wonderful story. Simply amazing, I love how cute this was. :) I actually like how their relationship didn't progress so quickly, with Sasuke being so broken and all I don't think he could simply love her that easily. It made everything more realistic, I guess.

All in all, you did a very good job! Please do write more.
silentworldxx chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Im in love with this. Such a beauty piece of work. Love it!
rEvengeIsSwEeterThAnlOve chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
this story is just so cute well done!
teddyybear chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
That is really a shame that you don't own Naruto, because that would be so hreat of something like that could happen. Moreover, you're a wonderful writer... I just love it. And their relationship moves slowly it its perfect tjos way. I just love it so muuuch, thank you 3
Hotaru Himura chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
So beautiful! It seriously was! I'm so in love with this story. Please write more to this for just one chapter I was just like woah" it's amazing.
JollySailorBold chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This was a super sweet oneshot! I loved it a lot! I really like how the simple little things that happen between the two mean so much. I hope SasuSaku become canon...*sigh* It'd be great if this actually happened in the manga. ;)
sasusaku chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That was so good! So cute and sweet! Best one shot I think I've ever read. I loved it. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
cool
a spark in the embers chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I've never mentioned this, but this is beautiful. The whole thing.

"You terrify me," he whispered on her lips, hopening his eyes to gaze directly into her sea green pools."

GAH. THE FEELS.

This will probably never happen in the manga because Sasuke is a dirtbag and has too many issues to even count, and ninjas don't do slow build-ups - BUT IF THEY WERE NROMAL, THIS WOULD BE LOVELY IF IT HAPPENED IN CANON. But, hey, that's what fanfiction is for, right?

Love this.

-Spark
Mad-Hatters-Girl chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Anyone else who thought this was exceptional, HOLLA.

Romantic. Sweet. Sexy. Most of all, exactly Sasuke and Sakura.

this be goin on my faves list.
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »