Reviews for Perfect Porcelain
Mad-Hatters-Girl chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Anyone else who thought this was exceptional, HOLLA.

Romantic. Sweet. Sexy. Most of all, exactly Sasuke and Sakura.

this be goin on my faves list.
Miranda Everlark chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
So adorable. Gosh I felt my heart melt to a puddle of gooey fluffiness 3
Sakura2cute4u chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
It was such a cute story, I'm really glad I checked it out. I liked the way their relationship evolved over time and how they got to open up to each other. Plus, the kissing part was too adorable, both being a bit clumsy. Sigh. If only this happened in the series...
All in all, it was a great read :)
arch-nsha chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Very cute and touching. Thank you for writing it! :)
Rotten-Ivy chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
amg amg amg I'LL WORSHIP YOU TILL I DIE
THIS STORY WAS UNBELIEVABLE
HOW CAN YOU MAKE THIS STORY AMG
WHAT WAS YOUR INSPIRATION

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTTEEEEEEEEEEE

SO LOVELY ENTICING AND NEVER GET ME BORED

WOW I LOVE EVERY STORY YOU MADE

MAKESURE YOU MAKE SOME FLUFF STORY AGAIN I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR KIND OF WRITING, SO CALMING AND MAGICAL :)

THANK YOU FOR BEING BORN AND SHARE YOUR WORK WITH WORLD
XOXOXOXOXOXO
cami03 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Loved it!
Oh God, the world needs more fics like this one :'D
Congrats :)
Alexandria-anna chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Love this! Soo cute!
Diva Direction chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awesome story!
Maybe...post a sequel?
(puppy dog eyes)
Hoshino820 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I word to describe your oneshot..."beautiful"
I LOVE IT! Probably one if the best onehots I've ever read :D
I really liked the way your wrote it...I could actually easily picture everything and the emotions :)

Anyways...I will end up saying too much if I keep writing. I really like your story :)
Joanne202 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Aww, I love it. This is so sweet... :')
Maquenda chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Omg this was so adorable it gave my butterflies! Would love to see more like this! :D Liking how it slowly builds up. So cute that they touch eachother and stuff x3
Seirei no Ryuu chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Aww such a sweet story. I liked how you made the little things be the ones that fix their bond with each other. The only part I'm not sure I liked was the scene where Sasuke pulls something out of her hair. I dunno, to me I would see her scared or on the alert when he's behind her and just touching her from behind, but then again a couple years did pass so she could've gotten over that and he could've proven himself loyal to konoha too. But overall, I loved it and the little things and thought it was a sweet story. :)
Mary chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I loved your story! it was so sweet,innocent and ahhhh...i just can't describe it in words!
Really,Well done. :)
JinnySkeans chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Lovely, beautiful, well-written story!

I liked the innocent way you wrote them. Awkward at first, gradually getting more and more comfortable with one another, both of them aware of the progression but intimidated by its intensity. I think that's a very relatable theme. When you're truly in love, especially if it's the first time and you don't have anything to compare it to, then the strength of your feelings for the other person can be so intense that it's scary. I liked that you wrote that here, because it's exactly how I feel like Sasuke and Sakura will react to each other when they inevitably get together (because we all know it's going to happen sooner or later.)

I thought your story was very well-written. You have a very fluid style of writing and the flow of this story was just right; slow and gradual, but building subtly as time passes. There weren't any grammar errors or awkward sentences, which is always refreshing to read!

I like your characterization as well. Both Sasuke and Sakura are older, and therefore different and more mature than they would have been at 12. You toned back Sakura's overzealous fanaticism of Sasuke, and portrayed her feelings for him as genuine and private, but leaking through in some of her words and actions enough to clue him in to what was going on. And Sasuke, at peace with himself after coming back to Konoha and putting his past behind him, is written as shy and inexperienced, but serene and open to the idea of something more with Sakura. That's exactly how I see him after he comes home. Not overly emotional or exuberant, but happier than we know him to be right now.

This was a beautiful story, I'm very glad I stumbled across it. Thank you for writing and sharing it, you're very talented! :)

xoxo Daisy