Reviews for Perfect Porcelain
Mede Freaky chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
You don't have an idea of how much I loved this!
3shells chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Thank you for this wonderful story. Simply amazing, I love how cute this was. :) I actually like how their relationship didn't progress so quickly, with Sasuke being so broken and all I don't think he could simply love her that easily. It made everything more realistic, I guess.

All in all, you did a very good job! Please do write more.
silentworldxx chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Im in love with this. Such a beauty piece of work. Love it!
rEvengeIsSwEeterThAnlOve chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
this story is just so cute well done!
teddyybear chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
That is really a shame that you don't own Naruto, because that would be so hreat of something like that could happen. Moreover, you're a wonderful writer... I just love it. And their relationship moves slowly it its perfect tjos way. I just love it so muuuch, thank you 3
Hotaru Himura chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
So beautiful! It seriously was! I'm so in love with this story. Please write more to this for just one chapter I was just like woah" it's amazing.
JollySailorBold chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This was a super sweet oneshot! I loved it a lot! I really like how the simple little things that happen between the two mean so much. I hope SasuSaku become canon...*sigh* It'd be great if this actually happened in the manga. ;)
sasusaku chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That was so good! So cute and sweet! Best one shot I think I've ever read. I loved it. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
cool
a spark in the embers chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I've never mentioned this, but this is beautiful. The whole thing.

"You terrify me," he whispered on her lips, hopening his eyes to gaze directly into her sea green pools."

GAH. THE FEELS.

This will probably never happen in the manga because Sasuke is a dirtbag and has too many issues to even count, and ninjas don't do slow build-ups - BUT IF THEY WERE NROMAL, THIS WOULD BE LOVELY IF IT HAPPENED IN CANON. But, hey, that's what fanfiction is for, right?

Love this.

-Spark
Mad-Hatters-Girl chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Anyone else who thought this was exceptional, HOLLA.

Romantic. Sweet. Sexy. Most of all, exactly Sasuke and Sakura.

this be goin on my faves list.
Miranda Everlark chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
So adorable. Gosh I felt my heart melt to a puddle of gooey fluffiness 3
Sakura2cute4u chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
It was such a cute story, I'm really glad I checked it out. I liked the way their relationship evolved over time and how they got to open up to each other. Plus, the kissing part was too adorable, both being a bit clumsy. Sigh. If only this happened in the series...
All in all, it was a great read :)
arch-nsha chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Very cute and touching. Thank you for writing it! :)
Rotten-Ivy chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
amg amg amg I'LL WORSHIP YOU TILL I DIE
THIS STORY WAS UNBELIEVABLE
HOW CAN YOU MAKE THIS STORY AMG
WHAT WAS YOUR INSPIRATION

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTTEEEEEEEEEEE

SO LOVELY ENTICING AND NEVER GET ME BORED

WOW I LOVE EVERY STORY YOU MADE

MAKESURE YOU MAKE SOME FLUFF STORY AGAIN I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR KIND OF WRITING, SO CALMING AND MAGICAL :)

THANK YOU FOR BEING BORN AND SHARE YOUR WORK WITH WORLD