Reviews for Perfect Porcelain
Hotaru Himura chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
So beautiful! It seriously was! I'm so in love with this story. Please write more to this for just one chapter I was just like woah" it's amazing.
JollySailorBold chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This was a super sweet oneshot! I loved it a lot! I really like how the simple little things that happen between the two mean so much. I hope SasuSaku become canon...*sigh* It'd be great if this actually happened in the manga. ;)
sasusaku chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That was so good! So cute and sweet! Best one shot I think I've ever read. I loved it. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
cool
a spark in the embers chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I've never mentioned this, but this is beautiful. The whole thing.

"You terrify me," he whispered on her lips, hopening his eyes to gaze directly into her sea green pools."

GAH. THE FEELS.

This will probably never happen in the manga because Sasuke is a dirtbag and has too many issues to even count, and ninjas don't do slow build-ups - BUT IF THEY WERE NROMAL, THIS WOULD BE LOVELY IF IT HAPPENED IN CANON. But, hey, that's what fanfiction is for, right?

Love this.

-Spark
Mad-Hatters-Girl chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Anyone else who thought this was exceptional, HOLLA.

Romantic. Sweet. Sexy. Most of all, exactly Sasuke and Sakura.

this be goin on my faves list.
Miranda Everlark chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
So adorable. Gosh I felt my heart melt to a puddle of gooey fluffiness 3
Sakura2cute4u chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
It was such a cute story, I'm really glad I checked it out. I liked the way their relationship evolved over time and how they got to open up to each other. Plus, the kissing part was too adorable, both being a bit clumsy. Sigh. If only this happened in the series...
All in all, it was a great read :)
arch-nsha chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Very cute and touching. Thank you for writing it! :)
Rotten-Ivy chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
amg amg amg I'LL WORSHIP YOU TILL I DIE
THIS STORY WAS UNBELIEVABLE
HOW CAN YOU MAKE THIS STORY AMG
WHAT WAS YOUR INSPIRATION

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTTEEEEEEEEEEE

SO LOVELY ENTICING AND NEVER GET ME BORED

WOW I LOVE EVERY STORY YOU MADE

MAKESURE YOU MAKE SOME FLUFF STORY AGAIN I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR KIND OF WRITING, SO CALMING AND MAGICAL :)

THANK YOU FOR BEING BORN AND SHARE YOUR WORK WITH WORLD
XOXOXOXOXOXO
cami03 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Loved it!
Oh God, the world needs more fics like this one :'D
Congrats :)
Alexandria-anna chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Love this! Soo cute!
Diva Direction chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awesome story!
Maybe...post a sequel?
(puppy dog eyes)
Hoshino820 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I word to describe your oneshot..."beautiful"
I LOVE IT! Probably one if the best onehots I've ever read :D
I really liked the way your wrote it...I could actually easily picture everything and the emotions :)

Anyways...I will end up saying too much if I keep writing. I really like your story :)
TsubasaMei chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Aww, I love it. This is so sweet... :')
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »