Reviews for Perfect Porcelain
JustCosmos chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
So cute and adorable, and sweet, and all that kind of words *o*
aridarling chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
BEAUTIFUL. I love how their love story slowly developed until it blossomed. All the little inexperiences were so cute too. This is the perfect way for their relationship to bloom. Thanks so much for writing and making us fans happy!
SkeleTonQueeN06 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
awww... i wonder how will be their first time though... hahahahahahahaha... kidding!
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Have I ever told you how happy your fics make me? Seriously, they always make me smile and have major fangirl moments. I love every one of your stories. They're perfection :)
Sasuchan99 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I wish it can happen in the real Naruto story.
Vampirette Knight chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh. My. God.

I love this so much words cannot even describe it! Your break allowed all the creative juices to bottle up and create this wonderful masterpiece !

Everything about it is wonderfully sweet and amazing. The pace, the raw emotion, the characterization, the setting, the tone, everything.

Perfection.
Girlalicious chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awww this was cute. First times are always so cute :)
hirokiri9 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Absolutely beautiful. One of your best works. :)
sunnymangoes chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Love it, very cute!
Millady chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Eu acredito que eles se juntaram de forma delicada...ambos são assim, devagar e sempre.

Adorei a fanfic.
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love it!

I would love for this to happen. I think you did an awesome job with how it took them time for their relationship to build but they each knew their feelings for each other was there and growing (and that they could see how the other felt for them).

I still hope for SasuSaku in the manga/anime.

Great job with this story!
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I kind of liked the slow buildup. Everyone writes them getting together immediately, but I do think that it probably would take quite a while. Maybe not three years, but at least two. She has to learn to trust him again, and let's face it-Sasuke is probably the least likely person to make the first move on Sakura, he needs time to trust people; period. He doesn't have people skills, lol ;D poor kid.

ANYWAY! I liked this story :)
Embers N Ashes chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I am smiling like an idiot because this story is so adorable. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
WOW just WOW
Fiamatta Montague chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
IT WAS AMAZING!

I LOVE IT!

IT was sweet and purely amazing.

please write more?

*Cries* my heart melted so much...

hugs and kisses!