Reviews for Perfect Porcelain
Seirei no Ryuu chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Aww such a sweet story. I liked how you made the little things be the ones that fix their bond with each other. The only part I'm not sure I liked was the scene where Sasuke pulls something out of her hair. I dunno, to me I would see her scared or on the alert when he's behind her and just touching her from behind, but then again a couple years did pass so she could've gotten over that and he could've proven himself loyal to konoha too. But overall, I loved it and the little things and thought it was a sweet story. :)
Mary chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I loved your story! it was so sweet,innocent and ahhhh...i just can't describe it in words!
Really,Well done. :)
JinnySkeans chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Lovely, beautiful, well-written story!

I liked the innocent way you wrote them. Awkward at first, gradually getting more and more comfortable with one another, both of them aware of the progression but intimidated by its intensity. I think that's a very relatable theme. When you're truly in love, especially if it's the first time and you don't have anything to compare it to, then the strength of your feelings for the other person can be so intense that it's scary. I liked that you wrote that here, because it's exactly how I feel like Sasuke and Sakura will react to each other when they inevitably get together (because we all know it's going to happen sooner or later.)

I thought your story was very well-written. You have a very fluid style of writing and the flow of this story was just right; slow and gradual, but building subtly as time passes. There weren't any grammar errors or awkward sentences, which is always refreshing to read!

I like your characterization as well. Both Sasuke and Sakura are older, and therefore different and more mature than they would have been at 12. You toned back Sakura's overzealous fanaticism of Sasuke, and portrayed her feelings for him as genuine and private, but leaking through in some of her words and actions enough to clue him in to what was going on. And Sasuke, at peace with himself after coming back to Konoha and putting his past behind him, is written as shy and inexperienced, but serene and open to the idea of something more with Sakura. That's exactly how I see him after he comes home. Not overly emotional or exuberant, but happier than we know him to be right now.

This was a beautiful story, I'm very glad I stumbled across it. Thank you for writing and sharing it, you're very talented! :)

xoxo Daisy
Ziehl chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That was too cute.
JustCosmos chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
So cute and adorable, and sweet, and all that kind of words *o*
aridarling chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
BEAUTIFUL. I love how their love story slowly developed until it blossomed. All the little inexperiences were so cute too. This is the perfect way for their relationship to bloom. Thanks so much for writing and making us fans happy!
SkeletoNQueeN06 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
awww... i wonder how will be their first time though... hahahahahahahaha... kidding!
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Have I ever told you how happy your fics make me? Seriously, they always make me smile and have major fangirl moments. I love every one of your stories. They're perfection :)
Sasuchan99 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I wish it can happen in the real Naruto story.
Vampirette Knight chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh. My. God.

I love this so much words cannot even describe it! Your break allowed all the creative juices to bottle up and create this wonderful masterpiece !

Everything about it is wonderfully sweet and amazing. The pace, the raw emotion, the characterization, the setting, the tone, everything.

Perfection.
Girlalicious chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awww this was cute. First times are always so cute :)
hirokiri9 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Absolutely beautiful. One of your best works. :)
sunnymangoes chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Love it, very cute!
Millady chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Eu acredito que eles se juntaram de forma delicada...ambos são assim, devagar e sempre.

Adorei a fanfic.
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love it!

I would love for this to happen. I think you did an awesome job with how it took them time for their relationship to build but they each knew their feelings for each other was there and growing (and that they could see how the other felt for them).

I still hope for SasuSaku in the manga/anime.

Great job with this story!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »