Reviews for Impairment
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
That was excellent, I loved it and awesome job but you should continue this seriously cause I want to know what happens now that Kouichi can hear
Kikino chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Every time I saw this fic in the archives I kept skipping over it again and again. However, the fic kept coming back and stealing my attention. Finally, I said # $% it! I read it and am glad I did. A terrifying story but something I can slightly relate to, me being in Takuya's shoes over Kouji's. Many don't think of certain complications like having to take care of a sibling because of physical limitations like that so a fic like this can be quite the slap to the face. I'm glad you wrote it and hope that many ignorant people get a look at what it can be like with that type of predicament.

Kikino
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
That was so touchy. Really, really adorable. *Sigh* I loved this story. Waaaah, I wish there is more to read. It can make a nice chapter-ed story but a oneshot seems great as well.

Hmmm, the interaction between the twins is so sweet. The first time Takuya saw them together was heartbreaking. The way Kouji pulled his twin roughly was...*sniff* It is so cute that he truly loved him. It would be so bad for poor Kouichi if Kouji's angry words reflect his feelings... I read this story three times and I am sure I would read it again soon ."

Congrats Akiza-chan .
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
i thought that this was a really cute. i like little AU fics like this and this one stared my 3 favorite Digimon Frontier characters. great job! :)

not as critique-wise as the ones you leave for me but i really can't find anything wrong with this fic other than the fact that it's complete and that there isn't anymore to read! XD