Reviews for A StarCrossed Love
CosmicTwilight chapter 6 . 2/1
I'm hooked! Update quickly! This negative force...so many questions! Is Rini going to make an appearance, I would like that meeting with Dani would be super interesting!
TheMoonPrincess110 chapter 6 . 1/30
And the plot thickens... Dani and Drew have powers :0
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 6 . 1/30
cool
High King Peter chapter 6 . 1/29
So glad to see you back! I have REALLY missed your presence here. Can't wait for the next bits!
nickybluejess chapter 6 . 1/29
Awesome, I can't wait to read more. It's getting really interesting.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 1/29
Excellent story.
sabina21 chapter 6 . 1/29
good chapter what is going to happen next is Amy going to find out anything when she does a scan on her computer about Andrew and dani is dani a sailor scout is she from the earth kingdom and was she endymion sister in the past.
what is going to happen is rick going to tell his brother that Andrew is one of the babies that was stolen when he was a baby from his birth mother and that the lawyer ricco is not a real lawyer and will Andy and Kathy find out Andrew real identity and who his birth parents are update soon
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 6 . 1/29
I think its time for testing for her and Andrew lol. Please update soon :D
Aurimaedre chapter 6 . 1/28
(Also seredhiel05)

Yay! I'm glad you are back! Loved this chapter and I look forward to the other updates!
Nancy67 chapter 5 . 1/3
I can't wait for Rick to discover that Andrew is Serena's brother and who is the new enemy
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
ok I gotta ask when is the next chapter... two Andrew is Serena's older brother that got taken away.
MikaHimura chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Please update soon!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
I say go for the M rated lol _ Please update soon :D
DarklitFaery86 chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
I say go ahead and bump it up to M!
firekat chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Please keep it rated T. Love the update.