Reviews for A StarCrossed Love
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
cool
Nathapril chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
This story is sooooo good and I hope you'll update soon!
CosmicTwilight chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Thank you! I've been dying to see this continued.

I cannot wait for it continue. :)
lariell30 chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Welcome back. Since i found you were my first faved author. After reading your work, youre my #1 fav author. Loved GT, and now finish this chapter. Im on the edge of my seat to see what happens next in starcrossed. Again, welcome back. You have been missed.
buffy fan chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Are they heading to the moon? Adding serenity would be super interesting too. I love ALL your stories and was so happy to see one updated so recently!
KageNoNeko chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
I love this chapter and I am enjoying the hints in this chapter.
jade2nightwing chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
They know they know! Lol. C u next time!
sabina21 chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
Good chapter what is going to happen now that Andrew serena and sammy have found out that they might be brothers and sister and what is going to happen with Andrew adopted family and his birth family now that they have been told the truth about his adoption will the families be able to get over it
What is going to happen now that artimies and luna have found a file about the moon prince who was serenity older brother and have found a file about the earth princess who was endymion sister in the past live will the scan that ami did on dani and Andrew have any thinh to do with the file they have found update soon
Aurimaedre chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
Eeeeee! THREE UPDATES IN THREE DAYS!

Love it again!
KageNoNeko chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
I spent most of the night reading this whole story. And I do say it is awesome to read something else from you that involve a different OC. Hmmm...I recall that Serena had a dream about some two people kissing back in the Silver Millennium. I have a feeling that I think I might be on the right track. I'm guessing your issues with missing stories are still persisting. I can understand that since it seems like I daydream my stories in my head and forget to jot them down so I can draft them into full chapters.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
how about finishing up rekindled since it's nearly finished
Cosmictwilight chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
The puzzle needs to be updated! Update soon!
MusicOfMadness chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Wow this was pretty good. Please update soon :)
High King Peter chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
I just finished a reread of some of your fics and then couldn't remember why you hadn't updated in a while. So I checked your authors note, and I can honestly say that though you have had a hard time of it, your work hasn't suffered! I love reading your fics and I can't wait for the next one even if that's years down the road! You are a skilled writer and I know you will get back into the swing of it. Can't wait!
CosmicTwilight chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
I'm hooked! Update quickly! This negative force...so many questions! Is Rini going to make an appearance, I would like that meeting with Dani would be super interesting!