Reviews for To Really Tick Off a Bookworm
Rae Blaxter chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This was feaking hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing, especially at the end with Soul being cock blocked by Blair of all people. I could only imagine what sheiwould do if she kept the picture...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
:D
Cp134267 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I read this comic yesterday and it was hilarious! good job putting it in text form! X)
Emma-Kate9885 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Lmao.. You are fantabulous. :)
AngelOfFluffiness chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh mercy, this is wonderful! I loved the comic and I loved this, you wrote this beautifully; it's amazing and hilarious, I about DIED!
Nice job!
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
LOL
xxscene-girlxx chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh, hello Maka's lips. When did you get here?

Pfft! Story of my life...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I saw Miyaow on DA Make a mini comic of this wow that was SO OT AND SEXY IM SUCH A PERVERT XD I loved it :D
Miyaow-NOT chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hi Piyoko!

Thank you soooo much for writing a story based off my comics! I'm so honored! :D
It turned out much better and funnier than I'd ever hoped! You're AMAZING! I put the link in the comments of the said comic to this fic and asked readers to check it out and leave you some reviews. :)

As for my own review - I LOVE IT! There were so many little things that made me laugh so I can't really pinpoint a particular part. I love how you made Soul the closet-hopeless-romantic type and (not so) secret pervert who tinkers with Maka's stuff when she's away! I have the same view on him! :D I'll bet he even sniffs her panties! Bwahahahahaha!

The end was unexpected, though! I didn't expect Blair to die again! hahaha! Maybe Soul should've saved those pics for...times when Maka is on a meister-only class, convention or mission! haha! :)

As for writing with music - in my case - I can't. It distracts me. I prefer whatever silence I can find here. However, if that's what works for you, darling, GO FOR IT! It means you'll be dishing out more fantastic literary masterpieces!

Till next time, Love! :3
XOXOXOXOXO - Miyaow
SeniorFuzzyBuns chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
HAHA i can related i listen to when i draw my OC's and do my writing ur an awesome writer _
RavenGreenMoon chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Music doesn't care what you do while listening to it, it is just glad to be heard. Haha.
That said, it really was all Souls fault for not shutting the door. He basically cock-blocked himself.
This was funny. I really enjoyed reading it.
NikolaiEvans115 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Not poorly mixed lime juice at all, nee-chan :3 I think it was wonderful like everything else you write! And I don't think any of the dialogue was cliche either, you just question yourself too much. Great job Piyoko, keep up the good work!
Bitter November chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
It was hilarious, sexy, and made me happy...UNTIL YOU COCKBLOCKED MEEEE! WHY?!
-sobs in corner-
Hips-Dont-Lie chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
lol im too lazy to sign in.
THAT WAS FLIPPING AMAZING! you should write a chapter where Makas dad finds the camera. And when he goes he goes to confront them, he walks in on them FINALLY having sex. LOL DO EEEET
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
LOL

Oh my god the ending just killed me. I can just imagine his face as he thought 'Kill it, kill it!' XD

This was great! I love your stories :D