Reviews for Second Glance
HappyAssassin chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow that was really good I was recently introduced to fredxherminoe and love it thanks to this story thank you and continue writing you are really great :D
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Nice work, Fred! Hah great work!:)

-Lynn
controlled climb chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAH. :3 mew what did I do to have you be so good to me!

So to start off with I was kind of like "Ok mew must be on the p. or something because this looks like Ronmione..."

AND THEN. AND THEN FRED ENTERED AND EVERYTHING TURNED INTO "LSDKJFLSKDJFLSDJ YES FRED YOU STUD TAKE YOUR WOMEN GO GO GO!"

And because Fred loves me he did exactly as I told him to! Good on him! And kudos to Hermione for not using the clever little head of hers and instead following her heart (and her eyes, because really, Fred trumps Ron in all areas). o3o

I really really really liked when Hermione started listing off all the pairings and how blunt Fred was about Verity likin' the ladies (although really, shouldn't she be having it off with Charlie?).

AND FRED WAS BASICALLY THE MOST ADORABLE THING I'VE EVER SEEN. Going from a cocky little bastard to kind of worried that she'd say no (pfft...as if!) to going "ah, screw it, let's snog".

And Hermione! Just ditching Ron for Fred! That naughty (and extremely clever and Kimberley-pleasing) girl!

In case you hadn't noticed..I really really adored this. BEST BIRTHDAY FIC EVER. :D Thank you, lovely!
TheAngelOnYourRight chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was so great! JK herself said she was going to pair them and kill off Ron. It made me smile.
d chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
super cool...
Mindy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow. That was wonderfully written. Fred and Hermione are just perfect. I really hope that you continue writing this! :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Aww, this was cute! I don't actually ship it, but I really liked it here. Fred's hilarious and confident, and I love some of the things he says in here - I love how he practically expects Hermione to go with him and then he's kind of surprised when she isn't. The banter between Fred and Hermione is really nicely done, also, and you definitely showed how it was a bit on the flirty side. I really love how it didn't take him that long to convince her, and how she just ran out of the Ministry after him. I can definitely imagine him just waiting for her outside the Ministry, just like she imagines. The random Luna cameo was cool, too, since she is one of my favorite characters, after all! I can definitely picture Ron acting like this, too, and as another person who doesn't particularly like Ron/Hermione, I think that you showed a slightly more negative side to their relationship well without completely overdoing it. Anyway, great oneshot, I really enjoyed it!