Reviews for singing in the rain
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
AHHH! You need to write a sequel! Though I always feel bad for Astoria in these stories, Draco really just belongs to Scabior
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh god, I'm crying, it's so beautiful and written for me 3 You are too good to me Mew, too good :'( Draco, Scabior, the mirage...it's too perfect for words. I love the Draco/Astoria friendship, it makes so much sense in this context. I loved everything about this, it's so hauntingly beautiful.
Always love you and everything you do, my dear!
lowi chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh my goodness, mew! This is so SO SO AWESOME AND I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T WRITE THAT SEQUEL REALLY SOON I WILL CRY A FLOOD.

Because this is absolutely fantastic. I loved the mirage bit - it was such a mindf*ck, I was completely believing Scabior was back (and merlin, I was so happy but then you ruined it for me, sobs) and just the entire scene was absolutely beautiful. I mean, rain, fog, a labyrinth, /Draco/, and I was really hoping for some slashy (wet) hawtness out there, but alas, no. ;) not that I complain (much) because this was so beautiful and vibrant, with how Draco came to terms with te fact he had to find Scabior.

And I hope the feeling I got when I came to the end (oh, and before I forget it - the friendship between Astoria and Draco was adorable!) was really wrong. Because if it happens as I sort of feels it will, I will be sad. I don't know, probably I'm just misinterpreting it, but it felt as you hinted something. I won't tell you what, until you've written the sequel! XD because 1) if I'm completely wrong it'll be embarrassing and 2) I don't want to disturb your inspiration...

Anyway, I absolutely LOVED this story, as you probably can tell. Keep being an awesome writer, wifey ;D
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Yes, mew, do a sequel! :P

Anyway, I really like this. I can picture Draco and Astoria being friends - in my mind, if they aren't together, they should be friends - and I think you showed their friendship really well. Nice job with Draco, I think you characterized him well, also, and I really love how you write Scabior! I actually thought that the Scabior he saw was real at first, and I really liked the way he acted and Draco's reaction. This definitely begs for a sequel, haha, where Draco finds Scabior and there's some slashy-ness ;) I love how Scabior was always on Draco's mind, he couldn't stop thinking about him and then he actually hears this whistle and sees him...it's a really interesting premise for a fic, and I don't think I've seen it done before. Overall, I really loved this, it was an excellent oneshot (of course!)!