Reviews for Rule 1: Remember to Feed Your Pets
controlled climb chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh mew..your self prompts are excellent! Please, feel free to prompt yourself some more. Especially if chocolate and sex are involved...mhmmm, wouldn't mind some whipped cream too. (;

Anyway this was ridiculously sexy and of course, I LOVED IT! Isn't Sirius cute, making sure that Remus gets his sexy times as well as his study time? o3o And Remus! Acting so conflicted when he knows that all he really wants to do is rip Sirius' clothes off and lick chocolate of his ... ;) How utterly coy of him, eh?

So basically I haven't read HariPo fanfiction for like ever and reading this reminded me while I miss it so damn much! (Although...with Arthur and Eames distracting me, I'm not /that/ worried)...

YOU MUST WRITE ME MORE. I just won't take no for an answer. More slashy goodness please. o3o

PS: Late what even. Don't be ridiculous. Time is irrelevant when you're this good.
Searlupe chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Good old Sirius and Remus. You know how much I enjoy when you write these characters. The fluff in this story was very sweet, just just what I need on a bad day. I just might have to go back and read all the fluffy parts of 45 ways.
RockySkies chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Aw, that was cute. I enjoyed this fic.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
IT'S SO FLUFFY! Seriously, this is so cute! As I've said way too many times to count, I love Remmius. And even more, I love the way you write Remmius, and this drabble is just amazing! Sirius is so naughty and hilarious and Remus is trying to be the serious one but not totally succeeding. I can picture Sirius distracting Remus from his book, and I loved "Hmm. Now I think I've got two appetites." Haha, I can definitely picture Sirius always wanting more than just a kiss, especially from Remus! This is sweet and adorable and funny. Oh, and the title is so awesome, too! Haha, the mention of Remus having chocolate - it seems like we all think of Remus as a complete chocoholic, *lol* Great drabble, it was so fluffy and cute!