Reviews for It's Not a Wonderful Life Yet
Hardstar chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
That was a really neat story. Thank you for sharing! I really enjoyed reading about Brackenreid and Murdoch's lives leading up to the series premiere. Life sure wasn't easy, poor guys! Hope to read more soon and I'm sure Season 6 will ROCK 1900! :D
barbarama chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
oh it's over! :( Thank you for a great story! It was very difficult for William to cope the loss of Liza and it is hard to read his process but George is such a sweetheart as usual and seeing the beginning of the 4 of them working as a team was wonderful.

Another amazing story from a very prolific author!
barbarama chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
that is a great chapter but oh boy so sad. It started with all the nice events in Brackenreid and Murdoch's life but then showed that things can change in a second and that you have to appreciate every moment that are given to you.

I like that Julia is finally in the picture, however I'm surprised that Brackenreid was so accepting of her, maybe he's more modern than I thought.

I'll see what or who your next chapter will introduce!
Hardstar chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Incredibly sad! I feel sorry for both of them :(
barbarama chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
Really liking it; Brackenreid qnd Murdoch starting to work together and already he was more than a boss to him how nice.

Can't wait for the rest! I can feel "new character(s)" coming into the picture already ;)
Hardstar chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
This is fantastic! I love the idea that Murdoch and Brackenreid are friends of sorts and that Brackenreid is invested in Murdoch's happiness. I enjoy these two men immensely.
barbarama chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Brackenreid in charge of station house #4 and a new father, great chapter!

Can't wait to read the rest of it :)
barbarama chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
How sweet. Brackenreid's getting a promotion. I love the way you includes reference that connect to actual episode of the show (season 1 episode 2) or even the beer for Murdoch ;)

Do you plan to continue until 1895, that would be fun!

Take care
barbarama chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
I liked this chapter, the Brackenreids seemed so happy the only thing I am not found of and it is totally unobjective and not fair with your great story is that I don't want Murdoch eyeing a Suzy or an Enid or an Anna ;)

I know I know that he met Liza first and then worked with Julia and it is not a William Murdoch story but still it bugged me (I know I am hopeless regarding W/J !)

Anyway great chapter as well, this story will be longer than the others right?

Take care
barbarama chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Very cool chapter. Brackenreid and Murdoch becoming friends!

I am curious to know if in your story (as in the show) the only reason for Brackenreid to become inspector while William will stay a detective is because of faith? They seem to have the same rank in this chapter.

I can't wait to read more, like the wedding and the rest!
barbarama chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
That was a lovely chapter. Do you plan on continuing with him getting to work at the police station?

Great story anyway!
barbarama chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Oh this is such a sweet chapter. He will do anything to be with her. This is the first fanfic about the Brackenreid but it is certainly a good one.

Until next chapter! can't wait!
barbarama chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
this is such a great chapter, Brackenreid in love! Now let's see what he will do to get Margaret to at least stay in the room with him for more than 5 min.

This is great, keep them coming!
barbarama chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh this is great! I can totally imagine Thomas Brackenreid being like that before starting working at station 4. Again great character's description as well as sightings, it is amazing I can totally picture it.

Plus you introduce in the first chapter a younger Murdoch and Margaret! Keep up I can't wait to read the rest ;)