Reviews for Seduction Tactics Are Cheating
lizzysakura21 chapter 1 . 9/24
Omg this is amazing
Funny that in season four Derek gets turned into his 17 year old self you predicted the future sadly they didn't get together
Emerald-Pen chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/2/2013

The Seductive part should be more than that!

But Stiles stubborness is saves the day!

I'm glad, with Stiles, Derek would try to move on forward...! ;)

Great job, Stiles! #thumbs up
mistsandstorms chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Enjoyed your story. You write very well. SO nice that story marked complete is actually complete. You should write more!
fukuyama chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Awesome! I could totally see this happening! :D
Don't know how many times I reread the few paragraphs, where Derek is too stunned to respond to Stiles' kiss and Stiles is just too embarrassed to do anything. Ah, that was great! :D I'm grinning so heavily right now.
Really good chemistry, in-character, all in all a really good story. Thanks for sharing the love. ;)

(Also loved your multi-chaptered fic for them.)
XAnnabubbleX chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was awesome you got the characterisation just right :D
LrafaelxD chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Aw... I love the story! It's was hot and simply genious like all of your stories. It's awesome. And the part were Derek tells Stiles that he could die because of the bite was so touching. The story was sweet, hot and awesome. I don't really have any other words to describe the story since basically awesome, summarizes it all. Love the story and I always enjoy your stories they're always so cool and genious. You're an awesome writer, and I never get tired of saying it. Plus you're like a role model for me besides the point where you're an inspiration for me too.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh me oh my! Whew! *fansself* I think I need a moment to recover from the hotness of this fic. You're writing is so descriptive in this; its almost as if I was actually unfold or even yet as if I was stiles that's how descriptive and very hot your smut scene was.
Haha gotta love when when of the pack members is the push to hook up derek and stiles. Geat fic!
MiranDuranDa chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Love it!

(And I'm still working on Incubus...)

17BrazilianBabe chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Wow! Please write more :) I loved this one!
PrincessJulius chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
omfg, this has got to be one of my their interaction and their characterization! Totally jackpot! VERY well done! I lvoe the way you made it slightly futresque with the possibility that it could have happened. it has the best likelyhood of happening out of some of the ones i've read.
I really enjoyed it, glad i ofund it and this is the one to make my night. :D Can't wait to read more if there is, i shall keep a close eye, i like ur writing!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Ohmygosh, I absolutely loved this! Amazing job! :)
Alice chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I liked ;) The Derek-Stiles interactions you have going on are good, Stiles isn't a complete girl and Derek is still his conflicted self without being a complete asshole.

I liked the second idea with Derek as a 16 year old, that one sounds really good.

Alice oxo
Saiyan Mother chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I would have preferred Derek to cum "in" Stiles and not "on" him.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »