Reviews for Whiskey Shots and Cheap Cigarettes
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
That was a great story! You're an awesome writer. :)
Nevyn chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I think this was absolutely adorable and well written.
Thank you for sharing.
ABandDES108 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Adorable. I love how Coulson referred to Clint as a kitten. Adorable and hilarious. You should make more of these. Des
chris.h.olds chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This was great! I really liked your characterizations (Darcy seemed a bit bitchy, but I see why youve done that), especially like how you've done Steve. Phil & Pepper.
If it interests you, I'd love to see some Steve & Phil becoming friends (assuming Phil lives long enough in your stories) as he helps to acclimate Steve to this new world he's awoken into.
Gage39 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Too funny! You go Steve!
SilverNY57 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Ooh! And more kitten!Clint!
gloriousanon chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
flawless.
Jenn chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
It's fantastic. I haven't laughed that much in a while so thank you for that. The bit with the "kitten" is simply icing on the cake. I love it.
Flamekaat chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
3333 ADORE!
rose taylor chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh. My. God. I think I just...DIED. Amazing. And I can totally picture all of them DOING this stuff, that's part of what makes it so awesome. You rock!
flamboyant snake chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
"excellent cuddler"!
hahahhahahahaha
cute :)
libraryamy chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I really wasn't sure where this was going to end up, and given my unabashed love for Hawkeye, I was pretty dubious. But a biter? Oh girl, you don't even know what you've stirred up. ;-)
4212 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Very cute and entertaining! Love it!
dixon-arrows chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh my God, that was perfect! I love angst Clint, and drunk Coulson gives me feels. The ending was aasFFfGhkkkl. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012