Reviews for Useless
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Aw poor Bella. That's got to sting. It's like when your parents compare you to your friends and it hurts like fricken hell! I'm sure Bella was thinking "we'll if you love them so much why don't you flipping go and fuck them" yup. I can relate. Both Bella and LV were perfectly in character too, great job!
still kat chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I've wondered what happened after Bellatrix was freed from Azkaban...it's interesting to read that she didn't bounce back so quickly. Hm. It's certainly thought-provoking; wonderful drabble!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Nice job showing the dynamic between The Dark Lord and Bellatrix, well done!
AmzyD chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Well portrayed and written yet again!
the lola chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I love the dynamic between them here. He's so uncaring, but it seems like it's because he misses the old her, which shows some sort of caring, even if it's twisted and unfair. And Bellatrix, well she's been through a lot for love and loyalty, and I can see how it stings even her, here. I loved Voldemorts last line of dialogue, it just encapsulated everything, really.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Naturally, I find both of them IC in this drabble. I don't think I've read anything about Bellatrix being profoundly affected by her stay in Azkaban, but it makes sense, and VDM's dialogue is perfect for him. Another good Gamma Bellamort, which is really nothing to be surprised about. ;)
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Harsh! But it was pretty IC for me and I liked their interaction.
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I really like how you have written Bellatrix's character. She is such an interesting and unique character and I love how you have written this. Excellent! :)
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I love how you keep Voldemort so in character when you write Bellamort: he doesn't suddenly go fluffy and declare his love for her (although that would certainly be amusing).
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This makes a lot of sense - I can definitely picture Voldemort being cold enough to call Bellatrix useless, and the way that you write his dialogue and behavior is so in-character; it just fits what we know of him from canon so well. I like the way Bellatrix acts as well, how she's so upset by the way that he treats her, and although she has stuff to say she keeps her mouth shut about it. That definitely fits her character as well, and their interactions are very realistic. This is just like a missing moment from canon. It's very well-written, also, although I did notice one little mistake near the beginning - she did nothing but work tirelessly pleasehim - should be - she did nothing but work tirelessly to please him, or something along that line. Overall, though, this was a great drabble, you conveyed a lot in only 400 words. Nice work!
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ouch. I love that they are your OTP and you manage to keep them so in character. Useless is such a perfect word to use. And I love her response as well.
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Hahaha, I love that final line! semi-snarky Lord Voldemort is rather awesome. You really do write their relationship well; I'm always interested to see where you're going to take these two next. Great job!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awww i almost actually feel bad for bella now. That is if she wasnt suck a psycopath (did i spell that right?). That was one cruel rejection. She shouldve just snapped at him, that wouldve been priceless.
Ralinde chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Some nice in-character Bellamort again, I like that.
It is very plausible that Azkaban did indeed a toll on Bella, leaving her more insecure afterwards then she had been before. But she'd better get her act back together, because there won't be much Bellamort if he thinks she's useless!
Anyway, great, as always :)