Reviews for Only Makes Us Stronger
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Can you please finish this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Update I love it!
benna chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
u suck why can't u keep working on this
luv2readgirl chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
DON"T GIVE UP YET!
act-on-it chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Aww I'm sad your ending it but I understand :) It's a cute story and I like how it's different!
trappinismygame chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope things get better soon. I would like it if you could finish this story I have really enjoyed it. If you ever have time I hope you will continue this story.
Mandi chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
plEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ write the next chapter
HorseLuvver21 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
But I am sad.. I hope Sam eventually remembers or for me I have no reason to review this because Iwant to shake some sense into her.
LedaBear chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Hahaha the part where Sam nearly choked over Jen's words was hilarious.. I hope Sam falls back in love with Jake!
RiverBendCowgirl chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! This story is so good! Please update soon!
Opal chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Wooo! I was so pumped to see an new chapter! I'm so anxious to see what happens next with Ryan and Jake and obviously that huge cliffie you ended with ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
love it! update!:D
Opal chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I loved that chapter. I was torn between giggling knowingly and tears when Sam asked Jake if he had a girlfriend. Poor Jake. And now Ryans in the picture, but it has to be Sake! Haha this story should be called 'how to put them together again' because that's what should happen ;)
Cantonlover chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Haha I love the ending to that! Please update soon. I don't like cliffhangers like that :)!
lovetoride648 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
That's crazy how when Sam can't remember her history with Jake she's more attracted to Ryan... Gotta fix that somehow!