Reviews for Baby Bargain
PianoPrincess chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
This is the second time I've read this, and that part where Matt tells Mello what he loves about him just gets me every time. That's my favorite part in the whole fic.
PianoPrincess chapter 26 . 5/24/2013
Loved it! You kinda left us with a cliffhanger there. Is Dominic gonna go all totally crazy and try to kill Mello? Mello's too badass to be killed.
ShaydeElisabethRose chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
I love this story so freakin much! I'm so glad to have found such a brilliant fanfic after awhile of searching .
Flames-of-Silver chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
I love this story!
dragonrain618 chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
I loved this story! It was amazing!
ChocoholicxGamer chapter 28 . 2/26/2013
Hey :D
I'm soo sorry for writing only so few reviews ._.
I really loved the fic! *-* I read the fic in school most of the time and it was so hard not to cry/ break out in laughter at some points ... && I fuckin' love the way you write! :)
so to answer some of your questions... I really loved the parts where matt is talking any crap that doesn't even make sense and when he is like a super much caring father . that's soo damn cute! :3 and I really loved when Mello walked into the building of his mafia and killed all of the guards for saving Kyle and Alice :3
aand I liked the last chapter just like all of the others aswell! :D ... i actually don't know anything you could change to improve your story.. :)
I even liked the OCs :D actually I don't like OCs a lot, but I kinda liked these OCs :D and I felt so fuckin' sorry for Alice that she had to leave... I just thought about how I would feel when I was in her situation and if I would've spent 9 months or so together with matt and Mello I guess i wouldn't be able to leave them ._. ...
Keep up the good work! I really love this fic and I bet your other fics are at least as good aswell! :) I'll try to review more on the sequel to this! :D
3 ChocoholicxGamer
Merixel chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
Hey! I read your story with pleasure.
It was funny (especially because of Matt XD) with action (mafia problems), definitively not boring! Plus the characters, including the OTP, were endearing. ;)
It's sad for Dominic though. I hope he won't harm Mello and his family in the future! _

I like when Matt go to hack the Diamonds' computers, it's classy.
The "Inaugural Meeting of the Jeevas Family Unit" and the first bonus chapter were great too. And when Mello... well, do what he have to do in chapter 23... Heartbreaking. A lot of scenes were easy to picture, it was well described.

To sum up : Good job! )
ChocoholicxGamer chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Heey :D
first, sorry for leaving a first review at the 7th chapter... but I always read in school on my iPod, therefore I had no internet connection but I really love this story! *-* I really love how you make?!.. explain?!.. write?! matt (...i don't know how to express what I wanna say xP) ... well ... I love it when he is immature and childish, a hacker and a gamer but he still isn't introvert :D and I fuckin' love it when he is excited! x3
and the thing I probably liked the most was the MARIO CAP OF AUTHORITY! :D somehow it makes me wheter want to buy a cap and call it mario cap of authority... it can't be that difficult to do so xP... I sat in class and it was really hard for me not to start laughing out loud xD I love when Matt comes up with anything like that! :D
and I'm so glad that they really become daddies x3 hehe .. and I like the way that doctor speaks all the time xP
3 ChocoholicxGamer
eridox chapter 26 . 2/2/2013
Sorry for not reviewing the previous chapters! I'm really lazy-that's the best excuse I can give you. Just know that I really love this story, and I love you for writing it.

I'd been following this story since summer of 2012, maybe. I can't remember. But I took this gigantic break from fan fiction and I'm only just now getting back to it! Apparently, I had a lot to catch up on. I'm upset that I couldn't be here while the story was ongoing. But, I'm looking forward to the sequel regardless!

This last chapter was a great resolution to the story. I'm pretty sure you answered any remaining questions with these last few chapters and you left it off on a good note, despite the whole Dominic thing. I'm anticipating finding out what part he plays in the next installment.

It's really hard to choose a favorite part. I guess it'd be when Matt and Mello revisited the orphanage, or when Matt was trying to explain that he didn't speak Spanish on the phone. Or maybe Rob and Dom's parting, before Dom got shot. Or when Kyle was born. Or when Rob and Dom were arguing about the mics and such on the boat. Or when Mello comforted Alice and told her she was beautiful. I can't decide! There's so much more, man. I don't know.

My least favorite part was Near treating Matt and Mello's relationship like a joke. I don't dislike Near (Hell, I'm pretty sure I love all of the characters of Death Note), but I guess it was just weird seeing that, considering how everyone often displays him in other fics; they show him being accepting or simply apathetic. How you did it made sense, and it's harder to accept that he's against it. Or something. Did that make sense?

Keep doing what you're doing! Your writing is absolutely amazing. And as for the new story, well that's completely up to you. I think I have a feel for how it's going to be from the way you've described it, but I'm not really one to give suggestions. I'm bad at it. It's your story, after all.

Lastly, I didn't mind the OCs at all. They were all actually pretty great, well developed, not insanely annoying, etc.

So yeah, thanks for sticking with this story! It filled me with a shit ton of emotion and I'll remember it for sure.
Deaths Kitten chapter 26 . 12/7/2012
What?! Last one? B-But but! Now you can wright about their new life! You can write about Kyle! A squeal maybe! where Dom gets out, and takes Kyle! Come on! That would be awesome!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/6/2012
Ugh. For some reason I can't log in or put a name in that little box. First off, I heart you. You could have a 'story' filled with nothing but ANs and it would entertain me immensely. Second, I just started chapter 24. I got to Alice's new name and was all rikdsjklptfijwsdf! Her new name is the same as an old friend of mines name XD
Just wanted to share that :B
VampirePrinssess chapter 26 . 12/6/2012
shadow- awwww a book for Kyle's first month! cute
Isy- I thought that Kyle was going to wake up when they were starting to have fun
Shadow- if I didn't know that there was going to be a sequel to this I would be extemely sad, I'm still sad, but not as much since I'll still be able to read more
Isy- my favorite part was when Matt was freaking out off all the things that Alice was doing that he thought were harming the baby... I still remember that he said something like "she's cooking our baby with radiation" when she had the laptop on her tummy
shadow- I LOVED IT ALL...well it ade me frustrated when you would leave a cliffy haha but with them the story is soo much more interesting.
Isy- what did I think about your OC's well...they were awesome, I usually don't like them, but there always those few that go so well with the story that you can't help but love them
Shadow- I liked the OC's, I really don't want Dom to do anything to Mello!
Isy- this was a fantastic story
Shadow- GREAT CHAPTER AMAZING STORY HOPE THAT SEQUEL COME FAST, but take your time and enjoy your break
SoShi Love x3 chapter 25 . 12/6/2012
Finally it let's me log in XD
But this chapter got me all nostalgic. I miss the days of trying to make a bottle with one hand while trying to sooth a bitty baby with the other. And cooking with a bug on my back. Changing diapers, burping, and baby clothes. Now that baby is 2, out of diapers, hasn't had a bottle in about a year and a half (not since he was about 11 months), and helps me make dinner sometimes. Sigh. But wanna know something awesome? He's a little mini-matt. He has bright red hair, is really pale with just a few freckles, is already a champ at Mario, would rather lay hanging off the couch than put in the effort to sit up, and is naturally really thin XD
So you can have a mini-mello in your story because I already have the mini-matt sitting in my lap.
Mattymellkeehl chapter 26 . 12/5/2012
Robert McGee chapter 26 . 12/4/2012
my favorite was the last scene...with mello's name scratched in the wall...i wonder who devilishly handsome genius of a man could of gave you the idea to write that in **cough cough**