|Reviews for All For One|
| Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
I read this last night, before I feel asleep. When I woke up today, I was wondering what Saddle club book your story was in so I can finish reading it. Then I realized. Omg! That was a fanfition! Your story is so good, it's just like a Bonnie Bryant Saddle Club book! Please finish the story! I am dying to know what happens nexts!
| Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
GREAT STORY! keep writing it. Here's a few requests...
you make Sean special... like supernatural? Perhaps amazing strength... like a cowboy/spider-man. Sounds weird... But that would be cool!
2. Can Sean be kind of reserved but not snooty or mean, just quiet. His mother could be mean and bossy but not him.
3. Could you make him kind of mysterious?
4. Could the next chapter show how amazing Sean is at riding?
5. Maybe you could make Sean angry at his mother for making him ride so competitively. And he could argue with her.
6. He could be shy and avoids the girls but only to hide his secrets. One of his powers could be the ability to understand what the horses are saying or thinking and he speak to the horses.
7. Another power (An idea which I have from reading other fan fictions) could be the ability to heal impossibly fast.
8. Katherine could not be his real mum...
I guess its more than "a few" requests but I hope these help you write the story.
| Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
I love this story
| Reyna15 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Nice! That story was wonderful! Are you planning on continuing? I really enjoyed reading this one! It was very well written!
| Goggled-eyed Pegasus chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Good chapter, wonderful ideas
| serenityskywalker chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
please update its really good
| lovingrace chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Woooo I really loved it so far so good!
| Caesar047 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
HIIIIIEE! Love it so far! Except since i didn't read the source book, i have no clue who the people are. So my only suggestion for your next story is give some more background and/or buildup detail before jumping straight into the story. But it's still great! :)