Reviews for Vice
jstar1382 chapter 28 . 12/6/2016
So I am an awful person and friend, this is the first time I'm reading this wonderful story. I binged it all today. It was fabulous!
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
I'm on holidays and missing spy and while downloading that saw Vice which was one of my very first favorites so of course had to read this before spy because of length lol. happy sigh for the perfect story.
Ky03elk chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
oh I had forgotten how beautiful Alexis and Kate's relationship in this is right from the start. so good.
Ky03elk chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
oh I forgot how much my heart breaks for Kate trying to do the right thing for a man that at the time couldn't see it. but then, the watch... happy sigh.
Ky03elk chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
Oh Castle, sometimes the pushing goes a little too far and pushing at Kate when she's in front of a bar is never a good thing. thanks
Ky03elk chapter 4 . 9/26/2016
Alexis is the best and worst wingman because she loves hard and fast. but then she's Castle's daughter so... thank you
LalAthzalar chapter 28 . 8/2/2016
Wow, love this so much. I read it. Then I re-read it in order to better absorb the awesomeness. The many references to beloved children's books just got me. Bonus points for excellent reference to The Magician's Nephew and how it should fit into The Chronicles of Narnia. Everyone scatters quotes from the show throughout their fics, but you integrate them in the most perfect and sometimes surprising ways. Excellent handling of emotional issues, especially Castle/Alexis conversations. Love that Alexis and concern for her were so integral to the development of their relationship. "Family is serious." OMG yes, I can't say how much that speaks to me. And your descriptions continually made me stop and think, wow, that's just the perfect way to express that action/emotion/thought. Also, gotta say that even with the T rating, this was one of the sexiest stories I've read. Going to stop now, before I fangirl too much. Much love for Vice. Many thanks for writing!
Phaerre chapter 28 . 6/30/2016
So lovely! And I so enjoyed the lost and found bit at the Met!
XFC chapter 28 . 5/8/2016
So I came in, thanks to a rec, for Jim and the watch and got so so much more in return.
That was a wonderful story
Throughout it all you showed how they both impacted each others lives. It's AU but it's very loyal to who they are as characters
I also loved the place you gave Alexis in the story

Out of curiosity, there isn't a sequel to this by any chance?
josiebell391 chapter 28 . 5/7/2016
fantastic story loved it
Guest chapter 11 . 5/4/2016
Well I won't go further, I really don't like your Castle, he's too much of jerk, has no respect for Beckett or her work, nothing likeable. The other "Vice" fic was better.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2016
I don't get it, Castle clearly sees Beckett has a lot of problems in her life with her dad and everything so why does he keep acting like such a douchebag ?
41319always41319 chapter 28 . 1/7/2016
More, more, more! This is where my imagination must take over haha.
41319always41319 chapter 19 . 1/6/2016
Looks like they've got a taste for each other that can never be enough.
41319always41319 chapter 18 . 1/6/2016
This last scene has me cracking up!
1,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »