Reviews for Vice
LalAthzalar chapter 28 . 8/2
Wow, love this so much. I read it. Then I re-read it in order to better absorb the awesomeness. The many references to beloved children's books just got me. Bonus points for excellent reference to The Magician's Nephew and how it should fit into The Chronicles of Narnia. Everyone scatters quotes from the show throughout their fics, but you integrate them in the most perfect and sometimes surprising ways. Excellent handling of emotional issues, especially Castle/Alexis conversations. Love that Alexis and concern for her were so integral to the development of their relationship. "Family is serious." OMG yes, I can't say how much that speaks to me. And your descriptions continually made me stop and think, wow, that's just the perfect way to express that action/emotion/thought. Also, gotta say that even with the T rating, this was one of the sexiest stories I've read. Going to stop now, before I fangirl too much. Much love for Vice. Many thanks for writing!
Phaerre chapter 28 . 6/30
So lovely! And I so enjoyed the lost and found bit at the Met!
XFC chapter 28 . 5/8
So I came in, thanks to a rec, for Jim and the watch and got so so much more in return.
That was a wonderful story
Throughout it all you showed how they both impacted each others lives. It's AU but it's very loyal to who they are as characters
I also loved the place you gave Alexis in the story

Out of curiosity, there isn't a sequel to this by any chance?
josiebell391 chapter 28 . 5/7
fantastic story loved it
Well I won't go further, I really don't like your Castle, he's too much of jerk, has no respect for Beckett or her work, nothing likeable. The other "Vice" fic was better.
I don't get it, Castle clearly sees Beckett has a lot of problems in her life with her dad and everything so why does he keep acting like such a douchebag ?
41319always41319 chapter 28 . 1/7
More, more, more! This is where my imagination must take over haha.
41319always41319 chapter 19 . 1/6
Looks like they've got a taste for each other that can never be enough.
41319always41319 chapter 18 . 1/6
This last scene has me cracking up!
41319always41319 chapter 10 . 1/6
It's funny that Kate would go along with the sex option after Rick actually tells her what he wants.
41319always41319 chapter 1 . 1/5
Looks like Castle has a bit of growing up to do if he still falls prey to Meredith's ways. Let's see how this arrest goes. He only paid for getting directions.
I'm on a re read jaunt, but that was just a perfect response that castle had there at the end!
nalex411 chapter 28 . 12/28/2015
loved it!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
loved it ! Great work, well done.
Kimstyl chapter 28 . 8/26/2015
So, I don't know what takes me so long to find the great ones...but that's a story for another time. I read your version ad Sandiane Carter's version and thoroughly enjoyed both! Very different perspectives of each of your brains.

I remember reading and enjoying the same books Kate gave Alexis to read when I was younger (and I had those braids LOL).

I liked how you showed Kate so self absorbed and Rick subtly working it out of her. My mind's eye could so see this actually happening. And even though we know Rick was in love with her from probably one, I'm glad she said it first this time. He deserved it.

Thanks ALWAYS for sharing your awesome gift with us.
1,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »