Reviews for Vice
Kimstyl chapter 28 . 8/26
So, I don't know what takes me so long to find the great ones...but that's a story for another time. I read your version ad Sandiane Carter's version and thoroughly enjoyed both! Very different perspectives of each of your brains.

I remember reading and enjoying the same books Kate gave Alexis to read when I was younger (and I had those braids LOL).

I liked how you showed Kate so self absorbed and Rick subtly working it out of her. My mind's eye could so see this actually happening. And even though we know Rick was in love with her from probably one, I'm glad she said it first this time. He deserved it.

Thanks ALWAYS for sharing your awesome gift with us.
The arrest is cringe worthily stupid. She arrested him for tipping her for her help. She should at least get a reprimand for wrongful arrest, not to mention blowing her cover over *nothing*.
Joninha18 chapter 28 . 1/11
I don't now why am I only reading this now, but wooow! WOOOOW! Everything was just perfect and the ending was so cuuuuute! Oh, and I loved the way u wrote Alexis as a 10 years old too!

I know I had much more to comment, but u kinda got me speechless, so I totally forgot what I wanted to say... :)
Well done!
revasseur chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
Finally managed to stop myself after 12 chapters, long enough to write a review that is.

First off, this is seriously some incredible writing. I love how you characterized a young Alexis, she's absolutely perfect and has me chuckling out loud at parts. Kate and Rick's personas are also spot on, and you've managed to capture their personalities completely. Well done!
Knopp chapter 28 . 12/20/2014
You gonna write a sequel someday?
Godogma chapter 28 . 12/9/2014
Definitely awesome work, I like these stories where Kate is still more open in the beginning and it keeps me awake all night just to see the ending.
mrjelynch chapter 28 . 12/1/2014
Love your writing style, familiarity with the characters, and your stories.
skygirl55 chapter 28 . 10/29/2014
I really, really enjoyed this story. I liked how well you used Alexis; she was a joy. I also liked all the literary infusions-that made it really fun and took me on a trip back to my childhood! Thanks for writing!
CaskettShipper chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
OH NO! That's it?! I LOVED THE ENDING. But I want more... hehe! Sorry, I'm selfish. You've written a beautiful fic. I blew right through it. Thank you!
CaskettShipper chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
I almost choked on my breakfast when I read that last line... HILARIOUS!
Kato Molotov chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
This story is giving me emotional whiplash in the best of all possible ways. Bravo.
Kato Molotov chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
I don't blame her for that last part at all! Poor thing; canon Becks has at least some power to control him. Here, not so much!
Kato Molotov chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Wonderfully and masterfully (not to mention tastefully) executed.
Kato Molotov chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Oh... oh no. Fantastic story so far, but jeez, no mercy for anyone!
Kato Molotov chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Oh now this is interesting. Castle as the catalyst for Jim's recovry. Loving this so far.
1,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »