Reviews for Come Home
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
Good work! Where's the dad at the end?
Cassyboo8 chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
I really enjoyed this story! Definitely one of my favorite Paul OC's now :) I have to say though, I'm not really a big fan of Jules. I don't think she should have just let Jake off the hook like that after he nearly broke her arm. But oh well. Anyways, definitely love it!
betzen84 chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
great story..always a fan of paul stories.. i like the whole sister thing and kim as a hellcat nice :-P
BlueEyedCountryGirl chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
Loved the story so much! So glad they both got their happy ending and that their dad was able to walk her down the aisle.
gabycaldemeraz chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
Ohhh! This was real sweet, im so glad everything was resolved, their dad, Aly and jake are friends again and, surprise! Paul and ally got married!

It was fuuny, from jules freaking out to jake growling to pauls possessivenes lololo

Beautiful ending as always
gabycaldemeraz chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
Shivers, drools, goosebumps, hot flashes and sweat... Thise were my reactions to paul and jakes moves in this chappie, hooolllysmokes!

And The girls have their moves too! Lol!

Im so happy for paul! And in nervouse for their dad waking up, i hipe he is ok
isipare chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
euh Jules seemed a little bipolar here :S I mean she did insist that her dad makes Alyssa come back for the wedding but now she is just screaming her head off
it seems weird for me but I guess that's Jules' character lol in that case I think she is pretty dumb lol
skyblue13 chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
that was good :) i like how u never get wayyyyy 2 into details. u give like the perfect amount so u dont get bored. i love it
ADORATIO chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
YAA! So glad they got together! :D
Kim chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
Wow, amazing so far, can't wait for the next chapter
gabycaldemeraz chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
The only thing I can say is: AAHHHHH!

Omg omg omg! WOOT WOOT! go PAUL! hahhahaha
BlueEyedCountryGirl chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
I'm glad Paul could be there with Alyssa. Love the story.
gabycaldemeraz chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
I feel so bad for her! Her whole house was destroyed, but im so glad she is coming to live to la push :D

Im sooo curious to know if they are indeed looking fOr her dad and whyyy

Loooved how she talks about jared lol, it really translates how they are good friends lol.. And how cute was it thatshe asked and how she asled paul to sleep woth her? LOOVE my puppy, when he is so tender :)
ADORATIO chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Awh so cute, i love it! :D
Kim chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
Cant wait for the next chapter!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »