Reviews for l sol tace
ebonypol chapter 12 . 3/25
Awesome :) thanks for the read :D
carolinarubi chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
Me gusto mucho, pero le falto algo nose un final , tu sabes... :D
NeroAngelos chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
gnaaahhh I'm tired of waiting! neeeeeew chapter pleeeaaase!
Takari chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Only fourth chapter and I'm already hooked! So great that you're still writing DMC stories, thank u! I love them!
Yuki Snow chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Loved your story :3
lovesaver chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
This was a great story and I look forward to more!
Marjon chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
*pokes very softly, then whispers:* Have you gotten around to finishing the new chapter?

I know, I know, I am very impatient, but I can't wait... I just want to read more! On that note, a new story wouldn't be so bad either... Haha, sorry, don't mind me! Whenever I've fallen for a pairing I can't seem to get enough of it and I truly enjoy your writing.

*sits back to try waiting patiently*
Marjon chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
More! I need more! Please write me more?

My dear goodness, I just loved the story so much! It's the best fic I've seen in a long time and I can't wait to read what else you've written on the pair.
Still... If you're ever wondering whether to continue this story or not, and write like I don't know another 30 chapters? I'd totally become your biggest fan! haha

It was amazing, keep up with the great writing! Love, Marjon
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
This story is really good. The plot was really interesting and I'd say they were both in canon. I loved this :3
Shizaki Kuro chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Aaaaaw its over already!
LOL thnx for writing!
Lovely Narcissist James Blanke chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
I'm glad I found this. I'm sad that it's over, but I did find it the other day, when it was already finished. Well done on this story; definitely going on my favorites and I'll check out your other stuff, too.

On a note of improvement: I noticed some apostrophes were missing when you were stating possession and there were commas in places were they didn't need to be (as well as some that were missing), which is fine; we all make mistakes.

Over all, you had very good grammar and spelling, I liked the pace of the story and the story line. You were very descriptive and your English was amazing; you've done better than some of the people who's first language is English, though your first language is German. I'm very impressed.
b.d chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Hey Togale

Loved the storyline, read it in one go.
Loved the way how you portaied Dante and Nero
Loved it all the way!

Keep writing! D
carolinarubi chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
O.o Muy muy muy bueno, solo falta que esos tengan... ya sabes :3 xDDD
SirenaLoreley chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
This chapter is great! It made me cringe with the part of Yamato just emerging from Nero's arm and ripping the flesh and bones, very disturbing! and the final part was touching, with Nero finally deciding to stay.
Both Dante and Nero are my favorites characters, and this is my favorite canon pairing from all time XD!
Take care and good luck!
Kirby knight chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
...ah the fallen...THOSE FUCKING LITTLE *bleeps out the rest of the rage rant*. anyway. like the chapter.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »