Reviews for El Amor es Dolor! Love is Pain!
AllenWalkerXTrainHeartnet chapter 1 . 7/12
I love this idea. Please continue!
sHirou chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Will u continue the story? Will u? Need Firo, Luck, and Cherly as a kid in my live XD

Re-watched Baccano yesterday, and have the urge to read the fanfics and here there are I found yours. Thanks.
greetingsfrommaars chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
hmm... if it weren't for the physical description of the punk's attributes, I'd think he's Dallas Genoard, just because he mentioned having a little sister... but then, if it were, I don't think Dallas would bring up Eve in that context.
yes, they are all mind readers XD this happens to be a fic that involves a whole slew of my favorite characters... and the Baccano! fandom is so small, sigh. I know you haven't updated this in now more than a year, but I certainly hope you will in the near future :D
Gaara of the Desert564 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Really like ur story you should updat soon! :D Good Job!
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
More? Please? Where's the rest of it? I love it so far! I love how the gandor brothers are just awesome and when that guy was holding clare and berga was all "let go of my brother" the guy must have wet himself. Berga is a scary dude! Please continue!
L.L.A.P
Laces
XanimegrrlX chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I'm not in the habit of giving short reviews, usually they're fairly long and full of criticism. However I don't have much to say besides telling you that this is a really good first chapter, and I look forward to the next!
Serendox chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love it! Keep writing :)
ghostie chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Cute story!
Yua-hime chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I really like this story so far. I always loved Firo, Clair, and the Gandors, so its great to see a fanfiction about how they met and became friends. It's also nice to see someone adding to this fandom, as there aren't a lot of fics for it.

I think your doing well so far and is an interesting concept that hasn't been done before (as far as I can tell). i can't wait to see thenext update!

With regards,