Reviews for Not Over You
Kell-ex chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Awhh the ending is so cute! 33
NaLuforever48 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Love it. Write more stories for me. I'm reading all of them
montanamcnamara chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
i love the story but you should have died her hair black
Nekko chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
You made me cry :( But I loved it.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
TT•TT I am literally cring right now. Water is coming out of my eyes! At first I was like this is so sad! And then when Natsu wrote that fake letter I was screaming (in my head) NOOOOO NATSU YOU IDIOT YOUR SO MEAN TOUR GOING TO DRIVE HER AWAY YOU STUPID FOOL! And the. At the end that last line made it all better it was just so cute and sweet.
B 14 NCA chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Why does everyone make the enemy Lisanna
RetroNick chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Awwwww
Red Soul Eater chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
It's amazing how things can go from bad to worse.

I believe I have warned you about Song Fics on this website already and you have ignored me yet again and other people who have pointed it out. As of now, I have reported ALL your stories with song lyrics to the site admins and will work to get them deleted.

If you continue to ignore me, I will get more people to point it out and this whole profile will be frozen.
Using song lyrics just shows that an Author is lazy and has no imagination to write their own stories.

If you want to fight and complain, I'm here at the ready.

RedSoulEater
Disappear500 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
*Laughs despite not wanting to* What's with this? I like it but for some reason when i picture it I laugh like crazy. I Do not understand!
Alia DragFillia chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
awesome
Aiiriin chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Nice Plot.
Fairy x Hunter chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
and they lived happily ever after...? I looooooove it! oh and really?! two horrible people combined?! but it hilarious! but when i think of it, it would be chaos... hahahaha!
fanficloversouleater chapter 1 . 8/3/2012