Reviews for Not the Golden Route
jumpingninjo chapter 1 . 9/6
lol i don't even feel bad thw ron dies lol that was awesome
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 1/14
Hilarious! This scene would've been a great comic relief (albeit totally inappropriate) in the actual book! :-D
NotAMugwump chapter 1 . 1/5

Lol! Cute!
Ryuuohjin chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Funny, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
LOL I love it especially all the all the puns XD
TheGirlNextFloor chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
LOL
TJ Jordan chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Okay, I just managed to get myself to calm down from laughing. I still chuckle everything I think of this story. Because this was freaking hilarious! I never laughed so hard in my life before.

I have to say, I'm very impressed with your writing, including your talent to be able to do humor as well. I didn't expect this to be funny once I started reading it. But my gut was hurting from laughter once I was done. You did an amazing job.

I couldn't help but laugh once Harry suggested that Hermione wasn't a virgin and also that they "might" have done it together. Just everyone's expression and reaction was just funny to watch. Heck, I was surprised that I was actually laughing with Bellatrix and the Death Eaters, that's a new one!

Hermione's reaction to everyone making fun of the fact that she and Harry took each other's virginity was surprising and hilarious. She must have really enjoyed it. And must be really in love with him if she thought it was "beautiful" and magical". I just love how she just reacts to not only Bellatrix and the Eaters but also at Harry as well, just to defend that moment between them. I also had to raise an eyebrow when Hermione admitted that they did it "multiple" times. It was just hilarious.

Heck, even I have to admit that Malfoy was pretty funny in this story. He actually made me laugh with his replies and his reactions (which is about time he was finally good at something).

But I think we can all agree that one who really stole the show was Ron. I just love how he reacts in this story. His replies are just freaking hilarious! I fell out of my chair laughing myself to death because of him! I love how he says all of those sexual pun jokes and just freaks out over how his two best friends had sex. I can't help but laugh right now as I think about it. Even his thoughts, "Bad Hermione! Don't think abut Harry's long, hard...", just had me laughing. I have to say, you really made Ron really funny in this story. Which cannot be said in the novels and movies. Sure, he had a few funny lines and moments, but nothing compared to this. You did amazing with his character in this story. Great job!

The ending just left me smiling and feeling good about this story. For so long the Hermione/Harry stories have always had a serious, dark tone. Sometimes there were ones with a light tone, but there were all pretty much serious. But this is just lets off the serious a little bit. You can sense the serious and a little bit of dark tone, but you manage to make it funny and fun to read. And you make the sexual jokes actually funny. Unlike other authors I've read. But anyway, I really enjoyed how this story just leaves off with Ron saying "oh, bugger me" and thinking that he should have slept with Lavender when he had the chance. Now that was just hilarious. For once, we actually see Ron being funny with all of his bad luck.

Everything about this comedy story was done right. It's pacing, it's timing, it's writing. This is definitely a comedic golden award story right here! I just love it! One of my top favorites!

I know you probably get a lot of requests and all, but would it be possible that you could make a sequel to this. Because this was really good. No, wait, change that, it was amazing! I think it deserves a sequel. Now, I understand that you are busy and that you're going through hard times with working and your dad. All I'm suggesting is that a sequel should be made for this story.

Thank you for your hard work to make this story. You did an amazing job. I think you are born to be a writer. Your writing just proves that. You made a great story. Please continue to do what you love to do. And thank you for this story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
XD Oh my freaking god! That's hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
those puns were OUTSTANDING..
and I, well laughed my through it..
"Harry's long & hard...!" Hahahaha..
fantastic.