Reviews for Facedown
davethelegacy chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Oh god i really like your story im getting so into it ;-; i want to cry because its sad but its SOOOOOOOO GOOD!
davethelegacy chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Im really liking the story so far
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Plez update now
FW Wandering chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Kid needs to hurry up and rescue her, I think her quarters might run out soon.
CheshireKitKat chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Man...this is a good story. Soul is a complete and utter jerk! Kid deserves Maka! Don't know why there is no Crona is this...there should be some of Crona. Also...I HOPE SOUL DIES! HE DESERVES TOO! Let me know when the next chapter is up!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
please continue i really like the story
maeva chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
vivement la suite j'adore les chapitres
maeva chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
c'est magnifique comment tu écrit tes chapitre c'est tout simplement sublime
Hatsune Miku321 chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Damn! Talk about bipolar! Soul is so mean! MAKAxKID 4EVER!
phoenix chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Soul you bastard I will come over there and rip out your eyes and stomp on them and then I'll slam you onto the ground and brake your arms and legs and stab you in the stomach and leave you there to die!
someone chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
MORE plz
GeneralGS chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
DOS: * in my tourture chamber with the different Saw mechanisms all set up* Hells yeah all thats missing is soul man Jigaw would be proud X3
Kid: how did you get all of this?
DOS: oh yeah here you go kid *returns Kid's Death Card* your gonna get a $500,000 bill for saw props
Kid:... note to self change pass code... how did you...?
DOS: duh 8888 come on too easy and predictable, no if you'll excuse me... *clears throat* SOUL GET CHOUR ASS OVA HERE!
Deaththekid1144 chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Great job!
Rinny-chanLovesKiba chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
.soul. but face down is my favorite song EVA!
Hells-Will-88 chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
dude if you dont update and tell me what the fuzz happens next i swear i will find you and i will go all black*star/maka-chop/my own deadly twist on you (ps:my deadly twist is two twin katanas fill in the rewst and youll catch drift)