Reviews for A Choice Of Destines
yraeta chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
hello Marwarilover1234
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Willowdream of ForestClan chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
I just love Blackflight... I thought his accent was a bit annoying in the beginning, but after I got used to it, it was hilarious! Great Book!
Moonbeam141 chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
I enjoyed this! Spook and Ripplepaw… they are going somewhere called LOVE!
Fb-PHE13 chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
I see things going on between Spook and Ripplepaw! :D

And I love Rivian and Spook. x3 They are cute.
Dreampool chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
hahahaha i couldn't stop laughing through this fic. Thank you by the way finally a cat has a accent. I love this story please write more!
- Dreampool
Max Saturday burns toasters chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
I want you to keep writing this story i can wait a few weeks
Max Saturday burns toasters chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
That chapter was so sad :'(
Cindysong chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
I'm so sorry about your loss! It's so sad when a cat dies...
But, if you are discontinuing it, may I please have it? And um, what was your cat's name that died?
If you will continue it, that's great! This was very good, and I loved it. It was one of the few I was like, "UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!". I couldn't wait for you to update because I loved this so much...
Getara chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
You should keep it, only the original writer can do the best they can, I am so sorry about your cat, Shadow, I was in shock when I found it my grandmas dog died, your heart needs time to heal, it may take days or years,it just depends on how you take it
Fb-PHE13 chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
I'm sooooooooooooooooo sorry Cari! D: Oh my gosh... I'm so so very sorry! ;_; I know what it's like to loose a pet but in your arms at 2 years old... I am so sorry! *Hugs* If you want to vent, you can always vent to me, I understand.
Scarstorm2000 chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
OMG! YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! I was afraid that someone was stealing your stories and that the SCAR in Scarstorm2000 would have to show through! Anyway, nice chapter!

Until Next Time
Your Devoted Reader,
Cindysong chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
great chapter! :)
Shellstar, stop ccoughing, or else...XD
Fawn the Enasni Soul chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
This is an amaIng story. Please Update soon!
Fb-PHE13 chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
I hope everything becomes okay Cari! I'm sorry what's going on.

O.O That would scare me if some creeper child did that... xD I have enough trouble sleeping already.

Wolf is epicly awesome in this, thank you! :D

Shellstar better be alright!