Reviews for A Choice Of Destines
yraeta chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
hello Marwarilover1234
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
PLEASE UPDATE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORY!
Willowdream of ForestClan chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
I just love Blackflight... I thought his accent was a bit annoying in the beginning, but after I got used to it, it was hilarious! Great Book!
Moonbeam141 chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
I enjoyed this! Spook and Ripplepaw… they are going somewhere called LOVE!
Fb-PHE13 chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
I see things going on between Spook and Ripplepaw! :D

And I love Rivian and Spook. x3 They are cute.
Dreampool chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
hahahaha i couldn't stop laughing through this fic. Thank you by the way finally a cat has a accent. I love this story please write more!
- Dreampool
Max Saturday burns toasters chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
I want you to keep writing this story i can wait a few weeks
Max Saturday burns toasters chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
That chapter was so sad :'(
Cindysong chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
I'm so sorry about your loss! It's so sad when a cat dies...
But, if you are discontinuing it, may I please have it? And um, what was your cat's name that died?
If you will continue it, that's great! This was very good, and I loved it. It was one of the few I was like, "UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!". I couldn't wait for you to update because I loved this so much...
Getara chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
You should keep it, only the original writer can do the best they can, I am so sorry about your cat, Shadow, I was in shock when I found it my grandmas dog died, your heart needs time to heal, it may take days or years,it just depends on how you take it
Fb-PHE13 chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
I'm sooooooooooooooooo sorry Cari! D: Oh my gosh... I'm so so very sorry! ;_; I know what it's like to loose a pet but in your arms at 2 years old... I am so sorry! *Hugs* If you want to vent, you can always vent to me, I understand.
Scarstorm2000 chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
OMG! YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! I was afraid that someone was stealing your stories and that the SCAR in Scarstorm2000 would have to show through! Anyway, nice chapter!

Until Next Time
Your Devoted Reader,
Scarstorm2000
Cindysong chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
great chapter! :)
Shellstar, stop ccoughing, or else...XD
Fawn the Enasni Soul chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
This is an amaIng story. Please Update soon!
Fb-PHE13 chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
I hope everything becomes okay Cari! I'm sorry what's going on.

O.O That would scare me if some creeper child did that... xD I have enough trouble sleeping already.

Wolf is epicly awesome in this, thank you! :D

Shellstar better be alright!