Reviews for starry eyed
Spencer chapter 1 . 9/28
awwww! that is so cute, can you wright some more? please? (I'm in love with Trylle-like fangirl obsessive- i love to read it, but i can't wright it) Wendy/Loki 4 ever!
Awesome can u write some more of wendy and like
Celeste Bretz chapter 1 . 5/2
OMG YEESSSS! Email me at i wanna talk to you about a VERY special idea of mine :)
Sky chapter 1 . 4/3
wow that was so cute, I loved it.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 1/2
CecyHerondale chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Oh wow, this is so unbelievably cute. I've read quite a few fanfictions but this is just so sweet, innocent and well written :) keep writing.
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Really cute story! This is the first fanfiction I've read for this series and I enjoyed it. I loved Loki whenever I read the books. Wendy and Loki together are just prefect. Nice fluff and great work!
DM Oate chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
OMYGAHD. You should really make a lot of fanfics about the two. It's just hfjsakdfbsjkdnfakf PERF. IKENNOT. ITS SO UGHJSDAKSDBJKASHUWEIR. I CANNOT DESCRIBE. Please do make more, not just one shots though. Hahahahahahahahahaha! Love the way you wrote it :
iamdivergent13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
this is so cute! and so well written.. you should so write more... (:
impulsive8D chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Cute fluff! Seriously,I LOVE it!hope you'll write more trylle fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
wow... it was sooooo sweet! i love wendy&loki. write more stories soon!
imaginationtrain chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww! It was cute! Great job! I know, I love comments too. They make you feel happy, right?
Tiger Warrior09 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Awe so cute! It took me a minute to figure out what part the story was in but I love it.

cl.lee chapter 1 . 3/15/2013