Reviews for Every Time We Touch
Unmei Sama chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Its been a while since I've read Common Law fanfiction but this story is really interesting. I hope you find time to update this story it would be appreciated :)
QueenofRhymes chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
Incredibly done so far. Wish there was more.
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I love how you made Travis (the Ladies Man) fall in love with Wes. This is just so perfect. Thank you so much for such an awesome read!
LetyBaroque chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I just read the four chapters already up and I most say that I really like the way you depict the relationship between Wes and Travis. He sounds right, feels right: the characters are believable.
raven2547 chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
wish i could leave kudos like on AO3, but this warrants a review all the same.

love this :) glad i checked back on the fandom just for this.
lastseventh chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
LonelyNightz chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
This was my first common law fic and I gotta say, it was awesome! Will you be writing more? I really want to find out what happens next.
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
If Wes is feeling any better in the next chapter, there should be a cute little tickle fight.
Angellpoint chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
are you going to continue this story? i would love it!
anny chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
wow, another chapter, so moving and about feelings)) thank you!
Glorry chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Oh I Love it! I really want To read the Last chapter.
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
oh I love it and cant wait for more
Alexalovet chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
that was wonderful, now update more often. lol
adah-chan chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
hi... i really love this story... i seen the movie( hot fuzz) just because you mention it in the story and its actually was a good movie which I can watch it for free in youtube which is a bonus actually..., anyway just want to tell you that I enjoy reading this story keep up the good work... muah!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »