Reviews for Missing
LeahMarie chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I hope you make more Ricardo/Alberto stories, you are the only one that does and I love them!
Needless Darkness chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Loved it!
"For finding me, for defending me... for everything... Loyalty indeed." Ah, Alberto, if only you knew the extent of Ricardo's devotion. :)
Here's hoping that you're planning another multi-chaptered Ricardo and Alberto fic in the near future - I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Sonar chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Scared me but loved it.
AlyDmy chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but once again, I LOVED this! You write Ricardo perfectly! And Alberto and Ricardo's friendship and loyalty is just adorable!

...I just noticed that basically all of your Ricardo/Alberto stories involve a hospital in some way. But you make it work! Poor Ricardo getting hurt all the time... lol.

At this point I should probably just go ahead and solidify you as one of my favorite authors on . Also it will be easier getting notifications that you wrote a new one-shot instead of coming on the site and checking for a new one everyday. XD

As always, I'm looking forward to reading your next story!
July chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Hey, I'm the first one who posts a review! And sure not the last.
I just love it! Serves Sheamus right (I think we say it like that. I'm not english).
But, why should Ricardo be injury in almost all your stories ? He could get a subscription, at this rate.