Reviews for August 3, 2012 - National Kazoo Day
Jen chapter 1 . 5/25
That was great! Short and sweet. It touched on a lot of classic Jessica and kept me smiling the whole way through. I liked that the cops recognized Jessica immediately. I’ve often suspected her picture has been shared between police departments all over the country with the caption ‘beware this busybody’ under it. All this fic was missing was Jessica setting up an elaborate trap to lure the murderer back to the scene of the crime where he’ll inevitably confess everything to Jessica while the cops listen outside the door.

I wish you had made some mention of the respective murder rates of the two cities. My mother and I have a longstanding argument over which town is deadlier, Sunnydale or Cabot Cove. But over all, this was CLASSIC!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Please continue this story i want to know what happen at the end and who gets got, and how jessica save the town again.

MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
AWESOME! LOL...killed his dreams of being a musician...LOL

THANKS:"D
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
When I saw the name Warren Mears, I KNEW it had to be him! That creep never knows when to shut up or leave well enough alone. This is one case that even Stein, once Mrs. Flectcher pointed out the way things were, could not pin on Buffy.
Teri chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh my, I loved it. I loved Murder She Wrote, but you were so right about how she was related to all of those nieces and nephews. Loved the paragraph that mentioned a "boring trip for once." That paragraph made me smile so much. Thank you.