Reviews for Casper the Friendly Ghost
Tmntfan4ever chapter 10 . 2/8
I really like this so far..please don't leave for the dead. I hope you update!
Xahraxs chapter 10 . 2/5
Will there be more to this story? What happened with Stretch and can it be cured?
MacaroniCheese chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
What's gonna happen? :O

Also, poor Casper :( It's okay Casper, I think you're cute. Kat's just... Moving on. She's not a fangirl. Fangirls can afford to fall in love with ghosts.
MacaroniCheese chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I think in the movie it said he was twelve.
myself chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
Stretch's so weird ._.
grovyleanime chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
This story is really good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Gemini126 chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Awesome story please update!
jubbery chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
My first Casper fanfic and I come across a gold! The story is very interesting and easy to read, and the characters are very in-character. I can't wait for more, keep up the good work!
Zini chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Didn't see that coming! I like it. Don't worry about bad writing, the descriptions of the girls meddling in witchcraft made it clear they were not Mary Sues escaped from the pages of My Immortal but parodies thereof. Which is a convoluted way of saying that your characterization and descriptions of even minor characters felt spot on.

Speaking of characterization, I like your take on the ghostly trio. Nice to see them looking out for each other, and that even though he wants to look tough, Stretch still appreciates his brothers' help.
Hope you update soon! Here I thought this was going to be a sad story about the untenable nature of ghost/human relationships, and suddenly there are demons thrown into the mix. What will you do next?
Zini chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Interesting take on the situation these characters find themselves in, but I've got to say you're breaking my heart here. It is true that the ending of Casper is sad and unresolved for the title character, and kind of just covered up with a dance number. (And furthermore Casper becoming a ghost again has more to do with the fact that the name of the franchise is Casper the Friendly Ghost and not Casper the Friendly Kid, but it's also a bit of a Casablanca ending in a way.) I always felt that by the end of the film Kat returned Casper's feelings, and the only thing getting in their way is that he's a ghost. Like I said, I'm interested in your handling of this particular situation but it is still so sad. Doesn't Kat feel like she's giving anything up here? Couldn't Kat just take one of those half full bottles of Lazarus juice to a chemist and get it analyzed? Poor Casper deserves better. And has she considered the potential difficulties of breaking up with someone she shares a room with?

You are covering ground rarely explored in Casper fanfiction. I'll be interested to see how this gets resolved and hope you post more soon.
Untill then I'll just hold back the tears, I guess.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
K-chan258 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
I loved your fic, altough I stayed also sad for Casper.. Hope you continue soon! I'll follow this story D
Xahraxs chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
What happens next? Say what if the guys from Ghost Adventures stop by? They also ask Dr. Harvey and Kat to come along on a trip for a week. They go back to Virginia City where in 2004 the guys got famous for getting proof of life after death. Zak Bagans, Nick Groff, and Aaron Goodwin got famous from their 2004 documentary.
omega1979 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
this is really sweet, and your writing for Cat is very in-character. can't wait to read the next one
A.R.MLover2 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Dude, I love the story! Keep it up. I feel bad for Casper though. Hahaha. I wonder what the Ghostly Trio is up to.