Reviews for Tainted by the Past
kh2020 chapter 6 . 7/18
Hmmmmm, never trust a guy that goes after your best friend. Were they actually engaged? Her mom seems to be intent on rushing a marriage. Very much enjoying this story
clarkfan325 chapter 30 . 7/1
Great story. I really enjoyed it and found it very entertaining and amusing. I liked your background for Hermione as it's true that we don't know that much about her and I loved the progression of the Draco & Hermione relationship. I liked that Draco made Hermione an equal partner in the bar as well as Hermione's revenge on Richard. I look forward to reading the sequel.
Kelsey441 chapter 30 . 4/15
Great story.
Kelsey441 chapter 6 . 4/14
I like this story. You're a good writer. I'm having trouble getting used to this weird back story for Hermione, though.
Maryam99 chapter 30 . 3/26
Yaaay. Great!
Only one thing I realized just now. I remember Hermione's picture was published with the ruby ring on her hand. And then Richard proposed with the same ring in front of reporters. Isn't that kind of obvious?
Maryam99 chapter 29 . 3/26
Great job on this!
Maryam99 chapter 21 . 3/24
Yaaay. Harry knows! I love your Harry. He's such a good friend and supporter and very unOOC.
Maryam99 chapter 20 . 3/24
I was kinda hoping they didn't kiss but it doesn't really matter. Great chapter! I would have liked some more Richard / Draco action!
Maryam99 chapter 19 . 3/24
Back to te Muggle world. But Draco is here so it's good. Her father is being acceptable. I liked that a lot. Didn't she put on the jewelry Draco gave her?
Maryam99 chapter 18 . 3/24
Drinks allowed in Slughorn's party? Not realistic. I bet Richard's gone to Melissa again. That cheater! Can't say I'm complaining.
Maryam99 chapter 17 . 3/23
Didn't Ginny want to ask Draco to take Hermione?
Maryam99 chapter 15 . 3/23
Yaay
Maryam99 chapter 14 . 3/23
This Richard thing again. He's someone I can't blame but I dislike him a lot!
Maryam99 chapter 13 . 3/23
I loved this so much!
Maryam99 chapter 11 . 3/22
Loved it loved it loved it. :))