Reviews for Tainted by the Past
AccioMagic35 chapter 20 . 8/31
the word is 'instant', not 'instance'..."I can fetch it for you this INSTANT"
This story was amazing! Thanks so much for writing it!
EmTaks chapter 30 . 8/13
This is the first fanfic in AWHILE that I actually finished!
Dracohermionealways chapter 31 . 8/6
I really liked this. It was refreshing to see hermione trying to get out of an engagement and being all upper class instead of Draco. Are there more stories in this universe?
lil.rose181 chapter 31 . 7/31
Love love this story, it was a really good read and couldn't seem to stop reading till I was finished
Periain chapter 30 . 7/22
One of the best 'Dramiones' I've ever read! Love how you interweave Hermione's muggle life with her wizarding one. It's different and refreshing, and yeah - I love your Draco, too!
Danielle.vball chapter 31 . 5/16
Wow sooooooooo good
I wasn't sure about this story at first as it seemed to concentrate on everything BUT D/H, I mean, there for a little bit it seemed the story centered around somebody else's kid even. And whil eI"m still pretty sure that Hermione's parents are borderline retarded, I'm thrilled with how this story played out (even if I do want to stuff squishy bananas in Ginny's overblabby mouth).

Great job!
Why don't they know how to brew hangover potions? And can I just say that I love the revenge on Richard? It would have been nice if Hermione's parents could have been taught that she isn't a slave to be sold to the highest bidder, but oh well.
Neither of Hermione's parents actually seem smart enough to have graduated dentistry school.

I love how Draco played Richard. Well done!
Well Andromeda is a stupid cunt. At least sex is a cure-all. Or something.
I'm still very, very unclear as to how it's Hermione's responsibility to "replace" funds that have mysteriously gone "missing". Really. That makes no sense.
It does look like Hermione's mother would let Hermione sell herself off to a more preferred bidder.
I like how her dearest darling daddy didn't dispute that they were selling Hermione to Richard. At least he isn't as annoying, cloyingly desperate as her mother.
Wow - two whole chapters without someone slavering over Andromeda's grandkid? I love it!