Reviews for Tainted by the Past
Rachel chapter 12 . 22h ago
I just couldn't stop laughing at that Witch Weekly report, I never usually review on FanFics until the last chapter but I just had to say something about this chapter! I'm loving your FanFic and I can't wait to read anymore!
xoxox
madhatter8271 chapter 8 . 3/10
Love this story. I can't believe there aren't more reviews, likes and follows! Your writing style is excellent and very believable. Many stories I read (usually Dramione or Snape/Hermione) have ridiculous dialogue...this story does not. Well done!
SusanMarieS chapter 30 . 2/26
Thus is a wonderful story, and exactly what I needed today. After having to go rescue my brother from a ditch and then waiting for an hour and a half for a wrench and tow, and having to pay for it all because he is a total mooch. Anyway, I love this story, and I really like the way you wrote narcissa. Great idea with the bar, and great background on Hermione. Thank you. Oh and really liked your house elves.
chelley.rising chapter 2 . 2/19
I've read this story like 4 times and I still can't believe how few reviews it has! I love it so much, absolutely one of my faves. Definitely AT LEAST 1k worthy
bestfan chapter 1 . 1/13
Nice going
Brain in the Gutter chapter 30 . 12/3/2013
Great story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/8/2013
your story is AMAZING! i LOVE IT! the plot OMG twist and turns you make my head explode. Hahhahah i can't put my phone down and i read it well into the night...i was frustrated at first about richard and the long wait for dramione romance but it was worth it! I like your hermione and draco, some people made their hermione more complacent? I think, she's the hermione that people can walk on on, she's the carpet hahah so its a refreshing change. Thank you for putting up an amazing story!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/28/2013
I never leave reviews, so this is my first one which is shocking as I spend WAY to much time on ff. I have to say this is one of my FAVOURITE dramione fics, I loved everything about it, seriously. I love that you put dudley in and who doesn't just adore teddy. But I really really loved this ! Your just amazing !
nonistit chapter 30 . 10/27/2013
Great story! I've really enjoyed reading it :)
It was quite an adventure...
seeing this whole new side to Hermione and her life beyond the wizarding world,
This different and unique love story between Draco and Hermione, and the process they'd gone through to get there.

This plot gave them a whole new level to connect on , beyond their shared war experiences, It was interesting and refresging.

I must say, though, that It WAS a bit strange at times to see Hermione somewhat out of character (comparing to what we're used to), but it was a great reding.
SO Thank tou!
Noble Korhedron chapter 30 . 9/17/2013
ULP! Looks like "the Weaslette" is a serious control-freak when it comes to wedding plans! ;-P
Noble Korhedron chapter 29 . 9/17/2013
*EVIL LAUGH* Poor Richard - just to stupid/naive for his own good; oh well! :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 23 . 9/17/2013
Game of Thrones, eh? Good taste... ;-P
Noble Korhedron chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
Ruh-roh, Raggy! Let's hope Mum Vic doesn't come down and find them... *evil grin*
Noble Korhedron chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
Oh man, she's doomed! :-D
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
Heh-heh! Oh man, Malfoy is REALLY not enjoying this! *evil grin* Still, if all he wanted was some bint fawning over him he should've stuck with Parkinson! :-P