Reviews for Tainted by the Past
Geekydork chapter 18 . 11/14
Really really enjoying this story so far! It has so much character and intrigue to keep my interest even though I've been preferring shorter stories lately. My only comment is that there are a lot of grammatical errors (loose/lose, too/two/to, their/they're, it's/it's, and moments where the verb is wrong or the word "was" randomly shows up.)
twinningbigtime chapter 30 . 10/22
Seriously! Loved it! Did not put the iPad down :) thank you!
DragonReader99 chapter 31 . 8/4
That was fabulous! You are by far one of the most talented writers I've come across, and I'm really happy that I read this. You stayed very true to the characters while still making the story your own. Thanks for writing!
I wonder who's going to show up at the funeral. great story by the way.
perfect.fluke chapter 31 . 3/21
Loved it! A few spelling mistakes here or there, easily made, not very noticeable to most.
I quite like how you brought in dudley and beth. I haven't really read any stories that touch on the mending relationship of harry and his cousin. I'll definitely read the sequel! This was a great read and I loved every moment. I always pictured hermione as a rich girl and you painted that out perfectly!
LCB chapter 31 . 2/2
Alright. Wlell done.
LCB chapter 27 . 2/2
Yes! It better!
LCB chapter 26 . 2/2
How about stand up and say no?
LCB chapter 25 . 2/2
It shouldn't matter if she figures out the money thing. He is sleeping with her friend! Her parents should get that. My dad would have skinned him.
LCB chapter 24 . 2/2
Do it. End Richard!
LCB chapter 23 . 2/2
Wonder what she's going to do?