Reviews for Tainted by the Past
SusanMarieS chapter 31 . 12/17/2017
heragg chapter 30 . 12/3/2017
I liked your story, surprisingly especially that dramione didnt start emmediately because it was fun to read about them sepparately. Id love more fluffy scenes, they are adorable! Ill be looking at your other stories now
someone chapter 3 . 10/19/2017

Also the dramione is going really slowly and i dont like that very much
AccioMagic35 chapter 20 . 8/31/2017
the word is 'instant', not 'instance'..."I can fetch it for you this INSTANT"
Guest chapter 31 . 8/17/2017
This story was amazing! Thanks so much for writing it!
EmTaks chapter 30 . 8/13/2017
This is the first fanfic in AWHILE that I actually finished!
Dracohermionealways chapter 31 . 8/6/2017
I really liked this. It was refreshing to see hermione trying to get out of an engagement and being all upper class instead of Draco. Are there more stories in this universe?
lil.rose181 chapter 31 . 7/31/2017
Love love this story, it was a really good read and couldn't seem to stop reading till I was finished
Periain chapter 30 . 7/22/2017
One of the best 'Dramiones' I've ever read! Love how you interweave Hermione's muggle life with her wizarding one. It's different and refreshing, and yeah - I love your Draco, too!
Danielle.vball chapter 31 . 5/16/2017
Wow sooooooooo good
Guest chapter 30 . 5/4/2017
I wasn't sure about this story at first as it seemed to concentrate on everything BUT D/H, I mean, there for a little bit it seemed the story centered around somebody else's kid even. And whil eI"m still pretty sure that Hermione's parents are borderline retarded, I'm thrilled with how this story played out (even if I do want to stuff squishy bananas in Ginny's overblabby mouth).

Great job!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/4/2017
Why don't they know how to brew hangover potions? And can I just say that I love the revenge on Richard? It would have been nice if Hermione's parents could have been taught that she isn't a slave to be sold to the highest bidder, but oh well.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/4/2017
Neither of Hermione's parents actually seem smart enough to have graduated dentistry school.

I love how Draco played Richard. Well done!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/4/2017
Well Andromeda is a stupid cunt. At least sex is a cure-all. Or something.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/4/2017
I'm still very, very unclear as to how it's Hermione's responsibility to "replace" funds that have mysteriously gone "missing". Really. That makes no sense.