Reviews for Failure
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
The kind of nightmare that must drive Fleur crazy. Nice piece, keep writing
deaudle chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Well done. I've never thought about the possible torture that would have resulted from not being able to safe your sister and the uncertainty that would always be in her subconscious. Thanks for giving something to think about.
Intervigilium chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Nicely done. This was inspired... definitely the feel of a nightmare. Extra cookies for you today!
Poppy P chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh wow! I think this piece is super poignant given the fact that she will be comforting Bill from similar nightmares as well. Only much, much sadder for Bill :(
silverbirch chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
That was sweet. I've not read the other reviews yet but I bet the dream analysers are having a field day!

Here's my view. She's pregnant with Victoire and wondering what kind of mother she'll make if she couldn't even look after her own sister. That task was rather a cruel one to put on children, no wonder she's traumatised by it.
larkinlover chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
When Fleur failed in the tournament at this part, I didn't think much of what was going through her head, seeing as the books were centered around harry. I think even if JK had written something similar to this, the fact that she never developed Fleur in the way you have in your countless fantastic stories would have made the piece meaningless. But I've come to know and love your Fleur so much in all your stories, and so this piece struck me much deeper than anything JK could've written. I felt like I was really in Fleur head, which is quite an accomplishment writing wise :D Awesome job! :)
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
What a wonderful little story, such a good twist.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
ladyoftheknightley chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I liked this very much! Whilst we know that everything works out for Fleur (and she has Bill to look after her post-nightmares), it seems very plausible that she'd still be dreaming about and angsting over her failure to save her sister many years later, and you wrote this very poignantly in so few words, so congrats :) (One tiny niggle - the first 'Gabrielle' has 3 Ls in, but obviously this didn't spoil my enjoyment of the story!)
hrgirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was so great! I am a sucker for any guy comforting his girl so I love this! :)
MBP chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I can see the flip side of this a few years down the road where she doesn't get to tell him it's just a dream... :( So well done, as always.
alix33 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
AW, poor Fleur!
Rheta chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Your story gave me goose bumps. It was brilliantly written.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
How terrifying! I can well imagine her reliving that.