Reviews for Run To You
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
Why didn't you just say that outright? Was the ending into the next game not enough for you? I had at first thought you to be creative, but no...you are just a pathetic sheep following the herd for the rest of the fuckheads out there. Fuck you man, you wasted hours of my day all because I thought you had something. This is bullshit, fuck this fic man. Thanks for wasting my fucking time. Piss off man, don't continue to make fanfics, you really suck at it. You have lost my respect, and pissed me off. If you had put it as valeshipping at the start I would not be pissed, but you purposely misled me. So go fuck yourself, I can't believe a shitmop like you writes here, go find something you might actually be good at, because at fanfics you fail quite badly.
Lebon14 chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
DISAPPOINTED! /reference
This is my feeling right now. Not because you wrote a bad story, but because of the "ending pairing". I always had my doubts from the beginning however, tbh. And even if the pairing is canon, I was always seen the Isaac x Mia pairing the best. Anyway. Only the epilogue left.

Still, thanks for the story.
(btw, I'm not usually into love stories. So kudos to you for keeping my attention.)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Why is Felix an asshole and Isaac a bitch? Sorry, but you've lost me with that nonsense.
Mr. E Box chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
...Whoa.

That. Was. Awesome. I am truly in awe of your abilities as a writer. It was a perfect end to a great story.

Oh, Ivan. You never cease to make me laugh. I liked how it was said that Ivan and Sheba were expected to marry, and they both knew it. Maybe you should write something about them getting married- Ah, no, you gave me Destiny Wings, I don't need anything else.

Anyway, that was amazing. I can't find anything wrong with it. So until next time...

Your friend and reviewer,
Mr. E Box
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Great chapter! I really love your descriptive narration. The first two paragraphs did wonders as far as dragging me in to read more. Good interpretation of characters. Really nice work.
Tyrant Ratatosk chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
When it comes to Mud and Valeshipping...I like both, but I prefer the latter more. But I digress, loved it so much, thank you for this amazing work.
Sentinel07 chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
Overall, a very good story. While I'm very glad that my favorite pairing ended up being the one, it was a well written story either way. Good job.
Mr. E Box chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
...And it's over.
*claps hands* Well, Droory, this story was amazing. Garet was being a moron (as usual :P), Felix was being overprotective (as usual :P) Piers was being sort of a "counselor" for Jenna, Ivan and Sheba were a laughingstock, but also had their sweet moments like at the end (I'll get to that in a second), Jenna and Mia were trying to get Isaac, fought, and eventually made up, ...and Isaac. He was in love with both Mia and Jenna, wanted Mia more, then wanted Jenna more, then wanted Mia more, then wanted Jenna more... I felt like everyone was characterized well, and that you captured their personalities. The story was very fun to read, and I looked every day for a new chapter.
Now... the Jupiter Adepts. *0* I laughed almost every chapter at their antics, and smiled at their sweet moments. Now, that one at the end... I really liked it. It was really cute, and it was a good last scene for them. I'm looking forward to your next fic about them, and (hopefully) an epilogue for this one!
Great job, Droory. It was a wild ride. :D
jaime chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
i just love this story
psychokinetic love chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
Well, this was what I thought personally was an unexpected ending! I was actually thinking more along the lines of... well, I'm not really sure. But I loved it every step of the way

Windshipping, woo! Yay for Sheba and Ivan! I've always thought they were perfect for each other Well, because... nah, no because. They just are.

Mudshipping isn't all that bad, now that I think about it (UH UH STILL A LOYAL VALE PEEP... eh hem, yeah). It's actually kind of sweet, but I still think fiery calm always makes things more fun and interesting Mia and Isaac... even if I still won't completely "vote" for it, nor will I say I like it, but it's... alright, to say the least. Yup.

I can say the same thing for flame.

For Dusk, honestly I've never really thought about it. But it's cute, yeah, cute! I liked the little scenes between Felix and Karst, even if they weren't meant to be exactly "romantic". I feel since they are both kind of cold when you first encounter them, if they were slowly to become a couple, it'd kind be like... I dunno, they would warm up to each other unlike how they would with others? OMG FAILUREEEEE!

Would you believe it if I said I kind of scanned the ending with Jenna and Isaac instead of fully reading it? Yeah, it's true! I actually feel like I'm in the situation and so it's like looking away in a sense, I'm not a super mushy mushy person, I feel like I would laugh, in a good way, ya know?

All in all, it was a very lovely story, I can't think of anyone who could portray this much feeling into his/her writing and make it seem like the characters are real. Thus, I congrats you! /claps

I feel like I should write/say more, but I don't know what to say.

Heh, I might ask you for a personal epilogue you could possibly send through private message.

OMG WHAT TO SAYYYYY. Unfortunately I reviewed to all chapters so I can like, a year from now review to this randomly again and say it was awesome. Maybe I shouldn't have reviewed to chapter eleven... darn you fanfiction!

I almost feel bad for Mia.
Almost.
She should get a medal of ultimate kindness.
Seriously.
Yeah.

NO DROORY WHY YOU LEAVE MEEEEEEE!
/trying to imitate you by chuckling

CHUCKLE CHUCKLE CHUCKLE.

...

CHUCKLE.

Great way to end a review, huh?
psychokinetic love chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Hey, sorry I've been gone for a while! I've been really busy for this week, homework, essays, and stuff like that, and I don't really have a lot of time to type this, but me, I like morbid things sometimes. The gore showed that this wasn't just a empty lighthouse like you see in TLA (in DD though, my gosh have you played it to the eclipse part? I have, and it was just really dark... metaphorically and literally) that's just filled with monsters. You actually put the deceased, haha! Well, I actually liked this chapter. I'm going to be really sad when it's over, but we should smile, because it happened, you know! But yeah... I can't wait for the next chapter
Mr. E Box chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
Awww, it's almost over? Dang.
Okay, so here's what I thought. Maybe there was a little too much gore at the beginning... and most of the chapter held a very somber mood. Although I think the mood was necessary, I think you would have done well with less gore. It seems that Ivan and Sheba want everyone to get along... and Jenna and Mia did. The Doom Dragon fight was good-I liked how Isaac and Felix figured out what the Wise One did. I wonder what the rest of the team's reactions will be like...
You should definitely write an epilogue.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Really good. Cannot wait to finish the last one.
AnriMia24 chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Not a pretty chapter with all this blood. I am glad that no one of the 8 died. I liked that you included Karst. I would not mind a Karst & Felix pairing. Its nice that Mia and Jenna is starting to get on friendly terms. If you ask me you should not make an epilogue. One chapter is more than enough to conclude everything. I just want this over with.

I beg you to end this story with mudshipping. It would be cruel and unfair to break Mias heart at this point. She has done nothing wrong.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
Very good. Keep up the hard work and I look forward to the next chapter.