Reviews for What If?
kmp1963 chapter 34 . 8/15/2014
Loved this story and wish it had been what really happened. Congratulations on exploring the very true concept of how we are all the product of our upbringing and experiences. Also a fabulous job with the concept of overcoming the negatives in our pasts. Hope you ignore any haters and continue to write about such important issues.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/25/2014
such love for this story! interesting twist with jack and shane being involved! love love love :)
EvanStorm chapter 34 . 5/30/2013
I loved this story. You write these two characters so well, always capturing their attitudes and feelings perfectly. You have the best stories for these two. It was great to see them work it out and Angelo pack his bags and leave without even a hope of getting Charlie back. Thank you so much for your diligent work to keep these two alive on our hearts.
av chapter 34 . 5/15/2013
awesome story, I sorry you got so much grief from idiots about it I thought it was great I like how the emotions felt genuine. I hope you don't let the stupid people ever get you down because I love your stories and hope you write more.
Jen82LH chapter 34 . 5/2/2013
Absolutely loved this fic from start to finish. The very uniques "ghosts of past, present and future" put an excellent spin on them reuniting and I loved every chapter. Pleased to see them settled in to a great family life with another child in RJ afterall they've been through. Fantastic stuff.
Born2Try chapter 34 . 4/29/2013
That was a really nice ending. Although I wonder who carried RJ? Its nice to see that they are still a very close family and that Charlie and Joey escaped one future and build a much better future.
Gunni11 chapter 34 . 4/25/2013
Thank you for writing this story! I really enjoyed it, like all your stories! Keep up the good work!
luckdog chapter 34 . 4/26/2013
Yes I very much enjoyed this story, like I enjoy all your stories :0)

I'm glad Charlie got her happy long life with Joey and not the short troubled one with Brax :0) And that they are living the life that they were destined to have :0) And the same with Ruby and that she did end up in gaol ;0)
kazintaz chapter 34 . 4/25/2013
This has certainly been a very interesting storyline and one that I have thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks IJKS for all that you do for us diehard CJ fans.
CJ4Eva chapter 34 . 4/25/2013
Loved the ending. It's great to see the many personal and family triumphs that were made. Congratulations to Ruby too, seems like she is going places and no doubt with her family supporting each other, they can all accomplish the success they desire. Thanks for another great journey ijks.
thane3 chapter 34 . 4/25/2013
A very good way to finish this story IJKS. Well done. Love Thane3
Blue1927 chapter 34 . 4/25/2013
Excellent chapter and an absolutely brilliant way to tie up what has been a fantastic story. I'm so glad you carried on with this, even in the face of some particularly nasty comments early on, which I thought you dealt with brilliantly, just as you did with the sensitive issues in this story. It was lovely to see such a happy ending and I liked that Aden had helped them to have a child. This truly was a brilliant future that you created for all of them. Great work.
Born2Try chapter 33 . 4/14/2013
It was nice to see them enjoying some family time. Charlie is so lucky to have Joey, to think she could of ended Brax in her other future is just disturbing. I think Joey would make a great nurse.
luckdog chapter 33 . 4/9/2013
Glad to see that Brax get shot down by both Joey and Charlie :0) And I'm sure Charlie will arrest Brax and shut his business' down with the help from Watson ;0) Yay to Ruby agreeing that Charlie and Joey having a baby is a good idea :0) As for Angelo, it was good that he left :0D Oh and I'm so glad wom you never took that reader seriously about Charlie dumping Joey to go off with Brax, what a horrid thought!
Blue1927 chapter 33 . 4/11/2013
Great chapter. It was lovely to read more about them being so happy together and how things they were going so well, especially Charlie's promotion and Joey's new career. I have enjoyed this and will be sad to see it end shortly but I really like the way you have tied up their new improved futures. It was nice to hear about Ruby's success too and lovely to hear about Charlie and Joey's plan to try for a baby and of Ruby's support for that. I thought the way Charlie dealt with Brax was brilliant and the line about him crawling back under which ever surfboard he came from was hilarious. Excellent writing.