Reviews for There's a first time for everything
HeatherJS chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh my god that was incredibly sweet.
The God of War so caring and gentle.
I loved how he played the innocent card and how she broke his little heart by using him aaawwwww.
Yeah Ares you know you could never leave her. You two are destined to be together till the end or in this case eternity. ;)
Ooohhh I really loved this one. I gotta say I never really thought about how their first time would be but that was perfect. :)
diana chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I would like so much to have your talent when it comes to writing! You mix sexy and sweet in such a wonderful way one can't help but wishing they live something like this:)Great story, it left me wishing there was more to it:)
CeCeB chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Very vivid imagery, nicely written. Really enjoyed it. I think the show should've had more Xena/Ares back stories.
XenaGriffin chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Same! Funny, I think you can read mine.
Zandrel chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Good story! :) Nice job, yeah close but wilder and sexier ;)
Alexandra chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Perfect!
Lady Augustin chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Since I had time Hunney Bunney I thought I would re-read some of your two of your amazing stories. This one is one of my favorites :D.

I forgot you had to repost so I decided to review again, so every one of your stories has my signature on it lol. Well talk to you in the morning Hunney Bunney your number 1 fan Lady Augustin.
AresLover chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
this is my second time reading and it's still extremely hot n sexy
Lena chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
OMG! This was so romantic! Breathtaking is the right word for it! Love it love it love it!
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i loved it, just like all of your Ares/Xena stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
In my mind it was pretty much the same, but maybe just a little bit wilder:))