Reviews for fidelity
truces chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh, this is great. It fits nicely for HP but it's interesting for THG too. Great work!
ghettos chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is really nice, Alex :') I mean, it's short, but really nice and has so much meaning that it all makes so much sense asdfghjkl; i mean yeah.

Neville is perf isn't he? he's just so flawless and this line — (You're only faithful to one thing – freedom.) was the most flawless, ngl, and it's overall just so flawless and fabulous. :D

ex oh ex oh (i swear, this is louise rubbing off on me)
drew
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
wow, i really liked this, summer! (omfg i originally typed neville YES YOU ARE NEVILLE, OFC)

this was just so brilliantly written - neville was so ic, and the second person was absolutely superb in this context. also now i want to watch being human uhm

so, i really liked this, agh, i just love your writing style okay can i just steal it all and keep it for myself, or.

/coherent review is coherent

it's just angsty and wonderful and it reminds me of how awesome neville is. great job, i loved it! :)
Lya-Nym chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I love the first quote-I've never seen Being Human, but I think it really fits. It's really interesting, the two halves of the story-how Neville gets caught up in the battle, and then realizes its cost. And I really like the line: "You have such fidelity in your soul, you won't stop trying to save the world until it's saved." It really captures Neville's character. You've done so much with so few words-great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Cute! Like it :)
HeartOfParadise chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh wow. Okay, I've never really considered how Neville felt during the Hogwarts battle (I know, heartless me) but I guess the whole battle was so Harry-centric in the book. This is such an interesting take on it, and knowing how much Neville changed (perhaps 'grown' is a better word) this scene and its emotions seem so appropriate somehow.

I think you used second person narration really well here; it adds that extra edge to the whole reading experience. And the opening and closing lines, phwoa they were some opening and closing!

Thank you for rekindling my love for Neville again. Now I shall be off to read more Neville fics :D
downstage chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
ohsuafsahfklsah OH MY GOD ALL OF THE ANGSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTT

(also i seriously want to watch being human now lalala)

Well anyway, you know how happy angst makes me, especially when it's written so wonderfully and it's about NEVILLE who is flawless and this is a really interesting take on this, of him finding power in it and omg askjhfksa creying this is so wonderful I LOVE IT. wonderfully written and the emotions were so fleshed out and you really explained his thoughts and the power he felt and lalala (excuse my terrible grammar). I love the last and first lines, they were tragic and beautiful and incredibly powerful, and they really struck the message through, you know? this is lovely and i adore it and youuu :3