Reviews for Boundaries of the Mind
KrazyxLove chapter 17 . 3/10
I hope you haven't given up on this story because I really like it.
Dead Pann chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Huh... You get that 'slipping on blood' joke from the Walking Dead?

Seems trying to save the Queen Liger had its benefits.
Dead Pann chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
The words glow when Mithri uses the spell, which was in a different language she couldn't understand...
It's just like Zatch Bell!
Kurenai no Musha chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
While I found this story interesting, (Besides the OOCness of some character) I still can't figured on why would Sync help someone. A stranger if I may said, on top of it all. Mithri.. Okay, maybe he develop some feeling toward her (Although I catched the affection vaguely) to the point he doesn't want to lost her. But this boy? No offence, but it just rather odd for me.
Kairi-Yajuu2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Okay okay. While I love writing stories of self-insertion I will admit that it's hard to find good ones. (Most of the time, people just have a Mary-sue OC who falls in love with their favorite character) So, honestly speaking, when I read your summary I was like 'well, here we go again.' But you did something right in those few sentences because I was drawn to this story like a bee is to honey. (Oh no, southern girl is coming out)

While I was reading I began to forget that it was a fanfiction and was just enjoying this fantasy world. Another thing I never liked about these kinds of stories was how people just threw OC's in your face. Aggravating as all hell. (Actually, that's why I couldn't get into the second Warriors series) But you kept your focus right where it needed to be. Your main character. Giving just enough details about the other guys but not making me try to remember who had blonde hair and who had brown eyes. Beautiful.

I actually really care about this girl and this Guardian idea is wonderful When I saw the word 'fonon's' I was genuinely surprised and excited! I began to squee when 'TalesI of the Abyss' and 'fononsl' joined the story even though I should have been expecting it!

All in all, a beautiful start to a story I was so sure was gonna fail. (As a side-note; My internet persona's name is 'Kairi' so I'm reading this going 'I ain't no leader to no Guardians or whatevers. The f*ck you talkin' 'bout?' Which is actually entertaining. Especially imagining my Tsundere self there... hehe...interesting indeed)
Aoi The Exorcist chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
This chapter was awesome, I hope you update soon!
Doveflight chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
... WTF? Jade and Rishu... No Jade is to awesome to be with anyone other than me... well I guess I like Sync better but still.

Great update, and I love the end right there. Are Mithri's pains from reading others minds and stuff?
Doveflight chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Hm pretty good. I hope you update this.
Doveflight chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Cool! Liger protection I'm staying now. This chapter is the best. I love the oc's pov chapters and ones like this. Keep them up
Doveflight chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Okay this chapter just confused me.
Doveflight chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Aw poor baby ligers! I at first thought Jade was her friend (from earth) because she messed with the story and arrietta would never have hated them cause the liger would live... but Jade ruined that.
Doveflight chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Hm. Seems far fetched with the Maeilyou but still holds my interest... Somewhat. I think i'll like it even more when Jade comes *screams and grabs him* Yeah mega Jade fangirl *sigh* If only he was younger
Doveflight chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Hm... I guess I'll try and give this a shot. The first chapter made me not want to read it. I was fine with one special character but with those all haveing powers turned me off. Now that i realize it was just her that was sent to Aldurant I'm happy to try and give it a shot.

I just hope the "others" on earth don't interfear with the story...
AllSpark Princess chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Very interesting story. Hope you update this soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
I wouldn't call Kairi's stories 'very popular' with 13 or so followers and hardly any reviews per chapter. You might want to go check out the stories that have hundreds of followers and reviews and define those as very popular. Spatial Tear could hardly be considered popular for the fandom. I won't argue she must be busy though. That just irritated me for some reason and I felt the need to point it out.

I do find your writing style and story interesting. As for the poll you had on your profile I voted for Sync. There aren't really any decent SyncxOCs on the site. I definitely don't see her with Guy or Luke though, I find it more interesting for her to be paired with someone from the games 'villains' personally.