Reviews for Boundaries of the Mind
ZERO chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
?Where's the real chapter?Please update A.S.A.P
Coren024 chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Good to see that you are still alive, got a bit worried when Kairi said you couldn't beta for her.

Also, as far as I can tell, the polls aren't showing up. Good luck getting all those beta'd in a week.
LilPrincess95 chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
Gah a cliffy! Loving this! Can't wait to read more.
LilPrincess95 chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
So I'm not the only one to see the god-generals as a messed up family. Just the other day I was thinking Legretta was the mom, Largo the dad, Ashe, Arietta, and Sync the kids, and Dist the crazy uncle... wonder where Van fits in there...
LilPrincess95 chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
I like this so far. A straw has to be one of the most unique weapons I've read in a fanfiction.
KaleChip chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
This isn't the end, right?! There's more, right?! Why doesn't it say 'next chapter'?!

This It's soooo good. It was kinda confusing at times(what's a Veris or however you spell it?), but it was overall very well done. The KH stuff had me extremely happy though, me being obsessed with it.

Oh yeah, in the first Guardian chapter, when you were talking about Axel going back to his home dimension, did you mean KH? He's my favourite character, so it would be cool if that was who you ment.

Anyway, on to this chapter! It was pretty good, my only complaint being the massive cliff-hanger. I am not exaggerating when I say that my heart stopped when I read the last line. But I can see one of the others(possibly Jade) grabing her ankles and the rest helping to pull them out.

Couple more things I love about this: the weird family like God-Generals(exactly how I picture it!), Sync's characterization, Luke and Asch's similarities, and the well-writen characterization of Jade. You wrote him perfectly(maybe some more sarcastic moments, though?).

So, in conclusion to this wall of text, I hope you get over your writer's block/have time to write, cause I want more!
KrazyxLove chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
I hope you haven't given up on this story because I really like it.
Dead Pann chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Huh... You get that 'slipping on blood' joke from the Walking Dead?

Seems trying to save the Queen Liger had its benefits.
Dead Pann chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
The words glow when Mithri uses the spell, which was in a different language she couldn't understand...
It's just like Zatch Bell!
Kurenai no Musha chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
While I found this story interesting, (Besides the OOCness of some character) I still can't figured on why would Sync help someone. A stranger if I may said, on top of it all. Mithri.. Okay, maybe he develop some feeling toward her (Although I catched the affection vaguely) to the point he doesn't want to lost her. But this boy? No offence, but it just rather odd for me.
Kairi-Yajuu2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Okay okay. While I love writing stories of self-insertion I will admit that it's hard to find good ones. (Most of the time, people just have a Mary-sue OC who falls in love with their favorite character) So, honestly speaking, when I read your summary I was like 'well, here we go again.' But you did something right in those few sentences because I was drawn to this story like a bee is to honey. (Oh no, southern girl is coming out)

While I was reading I began to forget that it was a fanfiction and was just enjoying this fantasy world. Another thing I never liked about these kinds of stories was how people just threw OC's in your face. Aggravating as all hell. (Actually, that's why I couldn't get into the second Warriors series) But you kept your focus right where it needed to be. Your main character. Giving just enough details about the other guys but not making me try to remember who had blonde hair and who had brown eyes. Beautiful.

I actually really care about this girl and this Guardian idea is wonderful When I saw the word 'fonon's' I was genuinely surprised and excited! I began to squee when 'TalesI of the Abyss' and 'fononsl' joined the story even though I should have been expecting it!

All in all, a beautiful start to a story I was so sure was gonna fail. (As a side-note; My internet persona's name is 'Kairi' so I'm reading this going 'I ain't no leader to no Guardians or whatevers. The f*ck you talkin' 'bout?' Which is actually entertaining. Especially imagining my Tsundere self there... hehe...interesting indeed)
Aoi The Exorcist chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
This chapter was awesome, I hope you update soon!
Doveflight chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
... WTF? Jade and Rishu... No Jade is to awesome to be with anyone other than me... well I guess I like Sync better but still.

Great update, and I love the end right there. Are Mithri's pains from reading others minds and stuff?
Doveflight chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Hm pretty good. I hope you update this.
Doveflight chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Cool! Liger protection I'm staying now. This chapter is the best. I love the oc's pov chapters and ones like this. Keep them up