Reviews for The Marauder Consideration
Anon13 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
One last question: DID they get them to kiss?
That was an AMAZING ending. It's great, how 'Harry' appeared and they were so in character...
I shall. Eventually, I will write a Lily and James fic. I just don't know where to start... :/
Janem1 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Very funny! There's a couple of things I don't really understand, like why Penny seems so short with all of them. I can't really remember that in the show. Other than that, your story has kept me very entertained and as I am reading this at work, I had to hold back my giggling ;). I can totally see this as an episode which pretty much is the biggest compliment I can give you. They all seemed very much in character, a trait I usually like in my fanfiction. Keep on the good work, please.
wolfofsheep chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh... I'm loving this! Keeping them in character and getting Penny deep into their world! Can't wait to read more!
Anon13 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
This could get VEEERY interesting...
Hey! I never noticed their resemblance to Lily and James before! You're making me want to write Lily/James fics. :/
So... The question now is: will Penny get Sheldon drunk? And if so, what will happen?
Update soon?
BreathlessFaith chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I think Carrie had it right about the adorable couple. Loved the fanfiction references. Like Raj I often tell people it isn't a crime to read fanfiction. Looking forward to the next chapter.
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
LOL THIS IS SO BAD ASS!:D it's just like reading an episode instead of watching it :D and as usual we all know that Shrldon is the only one to persuade Penny to do anything with them;)mmm Sheldon being called 'babe'? I can live with that, but seriously though great first chapter hope you update another real soon cause I was laughing through the whole thing XD
Anon13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I can't wait to see what happens when Penny finds out she and James get married! Btw, I LOOOOVE Lily and James. Update soon?
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Very funny. Loved Sheldon and Penny's negotiating for what each wants. It will be interesting when Penny finds out Lily married James.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2