Reviews for Rio the series
ilvbrownies chapter 9 . 9/11
Just one thing, I don't know about you, but in the part where Blu protects Jewel from Eva and Rafael's crianças (children) and remarks about her carrying "his" eggs, I would imagine her being like "your eggs?" and then Boy could either realize his mistake "our eggs" "that's better" or he could be clueless at what he said wrong and Jewel would tell him in no uncertain terms what he said wrong. Just my 2 reals (brazilian currency)
Jeff yu chapter 2 . 9/4
Like the baby sitting ideas n the way you described Jewel, Blu n the baby birds. Very good story content. The story cud be more interesting if you cud add mote characters n story between them. Which cud make the story more full n vivid. But overall, its a great story.
Jeff yu chapter 1 . 9/4
Very nice story there, the characters, the scenes n the interactions are good ! However, if the story can be more tight or a little more complicated, the whole chapter will be even more suspicious n interesting.
Calvin chapter 3 . 7/15
That was a really good lesson to think about. And it shows two birds who went to conclusions, before facing some consequences for it.
Calvin chapter 6 . 6/2
I expected Nigel to try and fight all of them and failing at that.
Calvin chapter 3 . 6/2
I have never seen this side of Jewel when she was chasing Rico relentlessly and beating up both Rapper and Nico. Nor have I seen Rafael shout at Eva.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 6 . 7/24/2014

Sorry, ignore the previous review. Mixed up Pedro and Rico.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
*scratches noggin*

But... She's three times her size. I could understand if he was skilled and could win that way, but that was brute strength, not skill.

That made zero sense.

RUNT AND MAGRIL chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
YootisPoshil chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
An enjoyable read I like to say. Like all stories I've read, the writing structure and layout was exceptional and I didn't get lost. The downside was some moments felt kinda dragged, but overall a good read.
YootisPoshil chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Sorry I haven't drop a review sooner than I should of, but here I go. I've read a couple chapters of your Rio the Series and I was entertained and pleased on what you've produced. I also like it you've kept most of the character's personality the same as seen in the movie while adding scenarios and scenes to work well with them as well. I know this should of been posted a lot sooner, and I hope it helps a bit. All I can say for improvement is not much at the moment, but if I see something off, I'll holler. Other than that, great job!-Poshil
TheBluantichrist chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
i have read your all your rio series and absolutky love them grate storys, and i can read them over and over again. :D hope you continiue writing some more :)
Joe streur chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
hey there me again i got a question what do you thing about blu can he fight if he want it i think he can
Joe streur chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
i readed the whole story and i love it aim disapointed you stop with this series i readed (i think) 3 of the 100% and i almost cried of the epiloque and i stopped reading it and i will read al the series you wrote (Rio the series) again.
RaNd0m mLp fAn chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
Really awesome story. ;-)