Reviews for Rio the series
monsterjamvadim chapter 9 . 5/12/2016
rico should have let out the vilhelm scream
James Plunkett chapter 13 . 2/26/2016
What a twist! Making Blu tell Jewel how he had felt since the day they've met long ago! He really had a deep desire for her after all.
James Plunkett chapter 12 . 2/26/2016
I do wonder who that was saving Jewel from Nigel, I look forward to finding out who it is later for another time.
James Plunkett chapter 11 . 2/25/2016
What a big surprise! The eggs have arrived and the new blue macaws are now born after from hatching. I am glad that Blu and Jewel are the father and mother of their kids! Also Nico and Pedro are good uncles, the chicks seem to love them and their parents too! This story is my most favorite one of all!
James Plunkett chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
Mood swings are common for women! But it's really part of being pregnant and all. I may face the same experience when I am near close to becoming a dad.
James Plunkett chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
It is a bit hard to sleep with a bunch of nightmares at once! I get nightmares once in a while, but soft and beautiful music helps me go to sleep. I also hope that Jewel gets better and a little more happy since she's going to be a mama. I even dream of raising a family someday!
James Plunkett chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
Sounds a lot like any other day. With mother's and fathers expecting children to be born, that's a big change indeed for a growing family. Jewel seems tired and a bit bored, but at least Blu is there to keep her company! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
James Plunkett chapter 7 . 2/25/2016
That is marvelous news! I'll be the first to congratulate the couple for finally becoming parents to three blue macaws for the first time. I hope the eggs come safely as soon as possible! Once again congratulations to Blu and Jewel!
James Plunkett chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
That was a good story. Have my favorite villain return so he can take a beating from all he had ever tortured before! Rico was a tough guy at fighting! He was the one having fun while Nigel was pretty ticked off! Great ending!
James Plunkett chapter 5 . 2/25/2016
For my experience I've never drink too much, not at all or ever will I either. That was a good example of a story with somebody getting drunk from a party. I didn't know that a character from Dreamworks could get drunk before!
James Plunkett chapter 4 . 2/22/2016
What a great way to celebrate someone's birthday! And interesting twist about Rico starting to date Lisa the red scarlet macaw! The two weeks story about Rico fighting for a lady's honor really held my interest a lot! Great job!
James Plunkett chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
Whoa! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! What a blast! Jewel can be quite mean when feeling offended! But even Old Rafael can have issues. All of us have problems of our own. But, we should get over it and just live our life's and just try not to care about what other people think if we don't like their personal thoughts. That's a lesson I've learned!
James Plunkett chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
Sounds like I may have to be careful when someone asks me to babysit their kids for hours or for the evening. This story was very funny and I really enjoyed it!
James Plunkett chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
I am always a fan of Rio and I do enjoy going back to the beginning sometimes just for the fun of it! Rico the hawk was a brave bird fighting for the girl bird. I like him a lot!
James Plunkett chapter 16 . 1/21/2016
Great stories for the series of Rio. I loved each one after the other! All my favorite characters were amazing throughout the entire story, the hawk Richardo is my new favorite character so far and Nigel was the best villain to be beaten by the brave Rico! Great plot there! Also I am looking forward to reading more about Rio the series soon enough. Thanks for sharing it!