Reviews for Rio the series
Calvin chapter 6 . 6/2
I expected Nigel to try and fight all of them and failing at that.
Calvin chapter 3 . 6/2
I have never seen this side of Jewel when she was chasing Rico relentlessly and beating up both Rapper and Nico. Nor have I seen Rafael shout at Eva.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
*Facepalm*

Sorry, ignore the previous review. Mixed up Pedro and Rico.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
*scratches noggin*

But... She's three times her size. I could understand if he was skilled and could win that way, but that was brute strength, not skill.

That made zero sense.

huh.
RUNT AND MAGRIL chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
awesome
YootisPoshil chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
An enjoyable read I like to say. Like all stories I've read, the writing structure and layout was exceptional and I didn't get lost. The downside was some moments felt kinda dragged, but overall a good read.
YootisPoshil chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Sorry I haven't drop a review sooner than I should of, but here I go. I've read a couple chapters of your Rio the Series and I was entertained and pleased on what you've produced. I also like it you've kept most of the character's personality the same as seen in the movie while adding scenarios and scenes to work well with them as well. I know this should of been posted a lot sooner, and I hope it helps a bit. All I can say for improvement is not much at the moment, but if I see something off, I'll holler. Other than that, great job!-Poshil
Blu and jewels adventure chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
i have read your all your rio series and absolutky love them grate storys, and i can read them over and over again. :D hope you continiue writing some more :)
Joe streur chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
hey there me again i got a question what do you thing about blu can he fight if he want it i think he can
Joe streur chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
i readed the whole story and i love it aim disapointed you stop with this series i readed (i think) 3 of the 100% and i almost cried of the epiloque and i stopped reading it and i will read al the series you wrote (Rio the series) again.
RaNd0m mLp fAn chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
Really awesome story. ;-)
Cobalt the Spix Macaw chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
Wow hearing about Blu's dad was interesting. Also, I liked how Rico fools Blu o rejecting m pretending to be his dad.
Cobalt the Spix Macaw chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Wow the prisoner bird sounds pretty interesting.

Also Nico and Rico are starting to feel alone makes a good side story.
Cobalt the Spix Macaw chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
Wow this is starting to get serious!
Cobalt the Spix Macaw chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
I really like the nice fluffy moments with Blu abs Jewel. Especially since she's pregnant so I can't help but smile reading this.

Also I like Rico. He's cool.