Reviews for H2O Just Add Water: New Generation
H2Olover88 chapter 1 . 5/11
Ok, so this was a really nice thought that you had. It's cool that Charlotte wanted to make up for what she did to the group by taking in her kids. But this just isn't realistic. I know that mermaids aren't realistic either. But still, why would these families just hand over the kids to a person who was not related to them, that the families didn't know that well, and that the kids didn't know at all!?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2016
Where's the ending for becka's locket
Abbie chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
I mean Becka's locket has a green stone so its a emerold and elayne's locket stone is a diamond
Abbie chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
Where is Becka's locket she should have hers and then the story should end anyway does her locket look the same as the others and what color stone does she have in it because bellas power is a earth element so the stone should be green.
Abbie chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
I just read the last page were is Becka's locket
Abbie chapter 11 . 10/12/2015
What stone color does Becka's locket have since
Kayla's locket stone is blue
Roxie's locket stone is red
Elayne's locket stone is white
Abbie chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Where's Becka's locket
ObsessedwReading chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
Wonderfully written.
CaitlynDreamsofMagicalThings chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
Maybe you should have a chapter where Kim's pov is shown and she finds out the locket is gone, and maybe tell why she stole it.
CaitlynDreamsofMagicalThings chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Good story though
CaitlynDreamsofMagicalThings chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
Sophie should just give Rikki's locket and Bella's necklace to the girls. I know she has them!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
h20 in pregant
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
I have to say I love this story! Please don't abandon it like some authors do!
Aria chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
I was just wondering I u were going to update soon because I just stumbled upon this and fell in love with this story.
Mermaids Forever chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
I like your story please post soon.