Reviews for To Catch A Criminal
Striders-Girl89 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Yay :D I really enjoyed this whole story, you should write more Sherlock fanfiction, you do it so well.

Loved the little note from Moriaty, and the fact that he was in Switzerland :D
Striders-Girl89 chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Ooooooooohhhhhhhh!

I always love when John gets all protective/defensive of Sherlock, and the fact that Lestrade agrees with John is lovely!
Striders-Girl89 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Oh god. What a cliff hanger, I love it!

If you do ever walk into a gallery and have that conversation with a guard, let me know how it goes :P

Loved the fact that Sherlock bet Mycroft, even if it was cruel towards poor John.
Striders-Girl89 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
I get very excited when Mycroft get's a mention.

Anyways, another great chapter. I really liked the part at the beginning when John was going over what he had learnt from watching Sherlock. That felt very Conan Doyle too.

There are so many things that I love about this story already! John acting offical and the banker banter, it's all brilliant!
Striders-Girl89 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh I have missed reading your work!

I love the atmosphere in the first scene (and really every other scene as well, but the first scene really gets your attention), and I also love the fact that you know who this woman is dealing with from the very beginning, despite the fact that we can't see him.

The scene with John and Sherlock in Baker Street was written perfectly. The part where John predicts that there wouldn't be a client and that Sherlock would come back up stairs and shoot the wall was so briliantly in character. The image you gave me of Sherlock running out the door in sheer excitement is priceless. I also enjoyed the reference to one of Conan Doyle's origional story :D

The scene where Sherlock is walking down the street and randomly yelling at people is so brilliant it felt like it came from a Moffat/Gatiss script.

Poor Anderson... why is he so fun to pick on? It can't be just me who gets enjoyment from writing little bits where he cops it. Mwahaha.

And I will thank you for giving me the image of Benedict Cumberbatch's head suddenly appearing from out of the ceiling. :D

The only thing that got me was the use of their names. One minute you were refering to John as John, then you would call him Watson in the narration, I felt it a little bit jarring. That is just me though.

Wow. What a fantastic first chapter though. I can tell this is going to be fantastic!
ozcinefile chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Very nice actual mystery and foreshadowing for the events in Ep.3!
marye chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
You sure kept them in character. Sherlock is definitely Sherlock. Good writing. Look forward to the next chapter.