Reviews for Lost and Found
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
You know what's funny? I've read so many of your fics now that even though I didn't check the author's name at first, when I got to the end and read the "Fat Bottomed Girls" part, I immediately thought, "This sounds like Marianna Morgan."
And lo and behold, it was!

Seems like every time I find an awesome brotherly schmoop fic, it's one of yours. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Having a heart attack from cuteness! Poor Sammy. Dogs are awesome.
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
So my 'Marianna-Fest' must now come to an end. My emotions simply cannot take anymore. Sam's 'jealousies'? UGH! Too much!

Kerrald x chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
OMG! This is the cutest thing ever! X3 I love Dean so much and he really is the best big brother! :D Thanks for writing this beautiful piece x
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
You've made me cry (again). This was really sad, but I loved Sam realization at the end that he didn't a dog, because who was more loyal to him than a dog: Yup his brother :D
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I freely admit that I had search out a box of tissues as I read this wonderful story. Your ability to infuse your writing with lovely empathatic exchanges between the brothers makes it such a joy to read. Thank you for sharing it with me and leaving me with a snotty nose!
casammy chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Cry with sammy on having lost leroy and I remember when sam had escaped that also it had a dog:huesos and now in T8 seems that sammy goes to have a dog, at least for one year until dean returns
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Aww poor Sam...great job with this one.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awe that was sad, Sam realized they didn't have a Dean. thank you for sharing.
judyann chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awww that was another sweet one! I loved it! Wonderful story again!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 8/6/2012 wrote a story about 'the crises'... So theraputic.

And Sam crying under the spray of the shower broke my heart...and not just for Sammy...if you know what I mean, and I am sure you do.

Dean truly is the best big brother in the world. I adore how you write him.

And how tender-hearted Sammy was in caring for the dog.

This was my favorite part: Okay," Dean replied, and Sam could see his brother's shadow beneath the crack of the bathroom door as Dean continued to hover. "I've got everything packed, so I'm gonna load the Impala while you finish up..."

"Okay," Sam agreed and watched as Dean's shadow moved away from the door; listened as his brother gathered their duffels and other bags and left the room; knowing Dean had left the motel door cracked wide enough to listen for Sam; his big brother always on duty.

So glad you wrote this!
Karen chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
From your A/N did this happen to you recently?
Great little story full of upset Sam and awesome big brother Dean, knowing just how upset his little brother was at the family turning up to claim their pet. And although they really cared for him it was irresponsible of them not to have a tag on their dogs collar. Could so imagine how Sam got attached so quickly to the dog and Dean doing the best he could to be practical. Glad that the dog was reunited with its owners as it would have been worse for Sam had the dig been hit by a car or something. And loved Dean's reaction to John on the phone, his brother being his priority and ignoring the fact John was p*ssed at them being late meeting up with him.
Loved this, yet another awesome story from you :)
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Aw! That. Was. Freaking. Adorable!

Great job!
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Sorry, I've been very bad about reviewing lately. *blushes*

I absolutely loved this. Poor Sammy and his puppy. And awesome Dean making Sam feel better as always.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Aww my heart broke for Sammy but he will always have Dean to make him feel better. 3