Reviews for Other People's Chickens
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Dude- like this- But COME ON! Need another chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Just read the review notice so here goes- i liked it so far- charlotte being all kinda twisty... I ship AddiChar though...
Roxie Seine chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
Okay so she's still at the middle school, right? This is the speech she's giving to them, not the high schoolers? At least that's what it sounds like. Very nice description, but if I didn't know what a pernial tear was, I'd be confused. You may want to explain that at some point. Although I guess readers can just google it. In fact, it would be funny as hell if they did. They'd find out really quick just what Charlotte King was talking about- and regret it! lol.

And you're still not saying the thing that got Naomi so shocked. I'll be waiting for that. This is me, not being a dick, and continuing to tell you to ROCK ON! You just keep reminding the lazy rude readers to review. The ones who are neither will want to review even as they're reading. After all you're not being paid to write this, the only way you're going to know if people are reading and enjoying is with reviews, duh. I see someone complained about how you format your AN's. There is no problem. THere is a clear distinction between when the writer is speaking to you, the reader, and when it is the story. Maybe something's wrong with their computer.
Roxie Seine chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
she knew a high school boy would take a middle school girl anyday, and the middle school girls would see it as status, rather than the high schooler was just desperate to get laid without having to pay for it.-
True. What's sad is that these middle school girls or high school girls w/ college guys don't see this for what it is. lol and now I really really hope in the next chapter you tell what's got Naomi so shocked.
Roxie Seine chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
LOL Naomi Bennett just said she wanted Charlotte King to give relationship advice to children. Has she lost her mind and forgotten just who she's talking to? Oh man.

I don't know which FFN writer wrote that last bit originally, but I 100% agree with it. If you read something YES you should review. It's common decency. ROCK ON!
Roxie Seine chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Her eyebrows were question marks, and Naomi could see that Michelle was now considering that Naomi Bennett, the doctor, wife and mother might not know as much about sex as she did.

Oh man, kids these days. I love how earnest you make the little girl especially while talking about things she should know nothing about.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
so does that mean that if i buy a book i have to post a review online or send something to the publisher?
you should be posting stories bacause you want to and enjoy it- not to be an attention whore looking for feedback.
by the way heres your feedback- put authors notes in bold, italics, after a dividing line, an A.N., something so readers know its not part of the story
freaked out chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
You have actually scared me! This reminds me of a sex ed lesson once; someone got a nose bleed and had to leave.
ILOVETHIS chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
I know exactly what you're talking about here, I've taken some pre-med classes and yes, especially with a difficult delivery where and when hospitals weren't available the cutting of the symphasys is performed, or it can even break apart as it is a tendon. I was able to imagine Charlotte King showing this room full of teenagers all the most gruesome of pictures just to get their attention, and loving every minute. Dr. King would so do all of this!

Please continue. I want to know what Charlotte spoke about (I assume it's what had Naomi in the audience so upset) after this. "Don't be a dick!" That's a Wheatonism, and it's perfect here. I salute you, and I review you, madame. Well done, you.
chaca22 chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
I'm lookin forward to the next chapter :)
balletbaby chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
What did Charlotte do? What did she say that shocked Naomi so much?
hallucinogeniccrush chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
this is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Well written! I really like your idea and can't wait to see where youre going with it. Keep up the good work und update regular please :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Well written! I like your idea and really want to see where youre going with it. Keep up the good work!
broall chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I liked this! I'm curious to see what you take it!