Reviews for Storming Unova
GreenDrkness chapter 3 . 9/13
Yay Pikachu stays strong
Keep on the writes
GamerGirl597 chapter 3 . 5/19
Wow! Really liking this new Ash personality! Please continue!
LuminousMoonRay chapter 3 . 4/6
Wooooo! Love it I Can't wait for the next!
Lover of Pokemon chapter 3 . 3/22
Nice start! Please do continue this story, as you seem to still be active.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 3 . 2/2
Will you resume this at some point?
Harem Master123 chapter 3 . 1/23
I really hope you update this fic because I cannot find that many fics with an Ash as good as yours
LoneWolfsRage chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Please continue
Brayan Mariachi chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I hope you update, this fic is so original!
AmmyChey3X chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
I'm not a big fan of Pokemon Black and White/Best Wishes, but I love the way you've written Ash's adventure in Unova so far! :D The verbal beatdown Ash gave Trip is definitely one of my favorite parts, along with Ash's debate with Ghetsis - Ash's story about Butterfree made me tear up!
Anyway, please update soon! I can't wait until Ash meets Cilan, Chili and Cress and battles them! :)
Sparky chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Any chance at an update?
regfurby chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Huh... so is Team Rocket gonna be cooler in here than in the anime? I've always felt Team Rocket had a lot of untapped potential as cool sometimes-allies...
Darkwarrior0416 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Hope you update. This is a great story
Great chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Interesting. Love the story but I miss Pikachu. I hope he returns soon. Looking forward to more!
Kara Crane chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Yoo Hoo ...!

Follower 496 here hoping you haven't forgotten/abandoned this story. You've written these three chapters very well and have Ash actually acting his age! I mean, really, he can't act ten forever!
So here's a thumbs up to you from someone who's hoping you'll finish the whole region.