Reviews for The Revived Legend of the Black Swordsman (Side A)
AppleberryCookie chapter 6 . 2/3
I thought the Martial Arts skill couldn't be acquired until the 2nd floor? And required days of effort punching a rock? And didn't Battle Healing only appear way later, and not at lvl 15? ._.
naruhinasakufan1 chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
wow i have to say that this is a good story so far, good job i cant wait fro your next chapter looking forward to it!
Winnow chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Glad to see part one. I really enjoy how well SAO and Accel World have been combined. I can tell you've taken great care with the use of the source material, and that shines through very well.

I honestly don't have much to comment on. Everything has been great so far, and I'm looking forward to the next installment.
tsun chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
It looks interesting and all but the question on why is Haru in SAO still lingers. If his a spectator that doesn't even known by Kirito then what is your motive for sending him in the past? I still don't get it unless you want him to do other stuff but he promise Kayaba to be a spectator... hmmm _
Henbog chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
really the black swordsman kirito this is a rip off of sword art online u do not own the character and its just a cruddy copy u should be ashamed using anothers idea.
TheVampireOfJustice chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Nice
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
I have been impatiently waiting for the next chapter. Then I learnt the laptop crashed. FUKOU DA!
DeadSanto123 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Please continue! !
Grey Muji chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
This is quite good-Yuuki-Sempai's father is Kirito-isn't it?
Mauritius chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Recommended at SpaceBattles.
Misaka 20.001 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
you have great effort to make this fanfic. really, i wouldnt dare to write this complicated stuff becase affraid to make a dump information inside story. anyway, i love the thats wrong anime part. and honestly, i feel your three prolog is didnt sincron with this chapter. i dunno what is it though.

Ganbare
h-x chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
That's a surprisingly good story, now I stay tuned.
lil'chrome-chan chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Kyaaa! Kuroyukihime called Kirito «Papa»?! XD
lil'chrome-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Damn... I fell in love at first sight with this story...
Please keep updating and never abandon it!
I'll be supporting u all the way to the end!
Misaka 20.001 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
update gladly received. Let me guess, the people on haru list is people who help kirito untill he reach kirito we know. With kill them, kirito wouldnt clear the game. It posibly have smthng to do with future hacker. Ah, it just wild guess so you can ignore it. On the side note, your writing style is as boring ar kawahara sama, even you have your own brilianity. And be sure to make yui from sao have more screentime. Ganbatte!