Reviews for The Revived Legend of the Black Swordsman (Side A)
TichePotato chapter 3 . 8/3
Just wondering, how many years is it going to be for the next chapter?
martin.lopez chapter 2 . 7/21
It's funny I always assumed Kirito and asuna to be haru's parents, I guess they also could have been kuroyukihime's parents but I digress.
Enilk chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Great work so far. I may be one of the few that actually understand what you are talking about due to studying theoretical physics/time/dimensions. However, you do explain it fairly well. Please keep the story going and if you need any help, feel free to message me.
AppleberryCookie chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
I thought the Martial Arts skill couldn't be acquired until the 2nd floor? And required days of effort punching a rock? And didn't Battle Healing only appear way later, and not at lvl 15? ._.
naruhinasakufan1 chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
wow i have to say that this is a good story so far, good job i cant wait fro your next chapter looking forward to it!
Winnow chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Glad to see part one. I really enjoy how well SAO and Accel World have been combined. I can tell you've taken great care with the use of the source material, and that shines through very well.

I honestly don't have much to comment on. Everything has been great so far, and I'm looking forward to the next installment.
tsun chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
It looks interesting and all but the question on why is Haru in SAO still lingers. If his a spectator that doesn't even known by Kirito then what is your motive for sending him in the past? I still don't get it unless you want him to do other stuff but he promise Kayaba to be a spectator... hmmm _
Henbog chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
really the black swordsman kirito this is a rip off of sword art online u do not own the character and its just a cruddy copy u should be ashamed using anothers idea.
TheVampireOfJustice chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
I have been impatiently waiting for the next chapter. Then I learnt the laptop crashed. FUKOU DA!
DeadSanto123 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Please continue! !
Grey Muji chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
This is quite good-Yuuki-Sempai's father is Kirito-isn't it?
Merlinius Ambrosius chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Recommended at SpaceBattles.
Misaka 20.001 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
you have great effort to make this fanfic. really, i wouldnt dare to write this complicated stuff becase affraid to make a dump information inside story. anyway, i love the thats wrong anime part. and honestly, i feel your three prolog is didnt sincron with this chapter. i dunno what is it though.

h-x chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
That's a surprisingly good story, now I stay tuned.