Reviews for Reaper Threat v2
Very cool.
Keep up the great work.
Mayhem
Daedric X chapter 22 . 4/28
Ah nevermind, after reading after I post my previous review, I just didn't like the way it's set up, so I'm just going to stop reading before I get more disappointment and complain about it to you (Not really, but doesn't hurt to be careful lol.)

Still good story, do keep up the good work. I can see effort you put into this, thus I'm 'cheering' (I just forgot the word) for you even though I lost desire reading this... XD.

Anyway, wish you luck.
Daedric X chapter 20 . 4/28
It's a good story, no doubt about it, though wish there was threesome-foursome for Naruto, almost like a harem, but meh, I understood that somewhere you said it's it's not in a the A/N of a chapter.

My only question is, why isn't Naruto a Spectre as well? He can still be on the same ship with Alexa, hell, there was nothing against having a Spectre doing a perm team-up with another Spectre. Other than that...

Well done. It's been a good part one. Looking forward to your next 7 chapters and more... possibly.
naruto has more stamina then that also naruto should still be in his fucking prime so he should easliy be able to keep bijuu mode up fully for a good long time you just nerfed naruto in this story and that makes me absolutely pissed
O think its stupid how sasuke gets away with all this shit and keeps the rinnegan and Naruto doesn't keep his shit also I think it is stupid and fucking flawed to no end that sasuke well listen to 4 people he barely knows instead of Naruto like what the actual fuck kishimato
they arent a female race they are mono-gendered with feminine appearances race and can either have a feminine or masculine personality
not the galaxy and everyone in it just all sentient life that is at a certain advancement or above that point
shirochan chapter 27 . 4/7
muuooo want some ecchi and lemon here !
shugokage chapter 27 . 4/7
Cool preview!
Rebmul chapter 27 . 4/7
cant wait for more
koper chapter 1 . 4/7
I though that citatadel races cant contact pre-spaceflight races without coucil approval.
War veteran ninja just meet aliens that almost killed him with ship and he answer their question without hesitation
wow they promised to protect him and done nothing to stop from him being taken away and naruto decided to go with People like them
BraveVesperia chapter 2 . 4/7
eh very so so about that chapter, seemed rushed but i can understand not wanting to waste time in konoha. naruto did seem too forgiving tho. if he was pissed enough to need two years out of the village he should have at least demanded an apology. plus sasuke is a dick just needed to get that out there.
BraveVesperia chapter 1 . 4/7
bit wierd him wearing an akatsuki cloak. if you wanted him to wear a cloak it should have been a black cloak with 9 red tails on it, that would have truly been the inverse.
Markus-Antonius chapter 27 . 4/7
Good set up, but I'm looking forward to more Naruto/Shepard time
Jebest4781 chapter 27 . 4/7
this turned out great so far and can't wait for the rest