Reviews for Who Wants Perfect
Plasma57 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Excellent story, keep up the good work.
Turmanarmo chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
It's so adorable. I am personally a NaruSaku fan but NaruTen is pretty awesome too. Anywho, awesome story and good luck with future endeavors.
kyuubi ruler of all bijuu chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
nice story you should make it have more chapters where narutos friends find out about those two
Shu Ottegowa chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hey this is Genesis Revolution and this story was I felt you could of made this longer.I can also see where you were going with this and agree with what I think you should of add this.

"Hey guys dont you think that was odd ?"Ino said."What ?"Sakura said."How Tenten just left in a hurry after we just dropped the conversation"Ino said,"Yeah that was kind of odd"HInata said."So what should we do ?"Sakura said."Lets follow her and find out"Ino other girls nodded and followed Tenten to the top of the Hokage
Monument only to see Naruto waiting for her there."Hey,Your right on time"he said."Good,glad I didnt miss it"Tenten said."So what did you girls talk about?"Naruto said."Oh , "Tenten said."Me?"Naruto said."Yeah you"Tenten said."What about me?"Naruto said..."Who needs perfect"Naruto said."Not me I have you"Tenten the two kissed the others were shocked to them kissing. So I hope you can see were im going with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
nice a llittle letdown at the end of the girls convo but other than that nice one-shot
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Loved it! Wish this pairing was real. Really well written
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
fluffy! i like fluffy!
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I love this pairing and you did a great job.
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hehe that was cute;)
Q to end all Qs chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
If you don't want perfect why write it
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
maybe tenten and naruto are perfect in each others eyes
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
that is very well written.
MSU82 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was absolutely adorable and amazingly cute! I love the story, and how you wrote it! Great job! 3
lactvoodle chapter 1 . 9/6/2012