Reviews for Could One Change?
cybeast777 chapter 46 . 7/23/2013
Wow almost 50 chapters, this has come a long way since I first started reading this :)
cybeast777 chapter 45 . 7/23/2013
No worries on the wait I will wait for as long as possible for each of your awesome chapters :)
cybeast777 chapter 44 . 3/27/2013
Every new chapter I read makes me wish that Richard had a sister in this series. Because if you think about it there isn't anyone left in his family that is actually alive that we know of. I know there was that weird that about his uncle and that optional dungeon Zhonecage, but I highly doubt he counts as family anymore lol.
AllSpark Princess chapter 44 . 3/27/2013
Hey, is it possible to make the chapters a little longer? I just hope Alice can hang in there. Hope you update this really soon.
AllSpark Princess chapter 43 . 3/5/2013
This is a great story. Hope you update this soon.
cybeast777 chapter 43 . 3/3/2013
It still amazes me how he always comes late despite having the advantage of flight. I want to fly too lol
Mike AZ 2 chapter 42 . 3/2/2013
Hey, sorry again for being scarce. Its just that I pretty much know the storyline, having gone through four or five playthroughs of the game.

Anyway, its a good chapter.
cybeast777 chapter 42 . 3/2/2013
Sweet another chapter! And a nice cliffhanger into the next one lol
cybeast777 chapter 41 . 2/4/2013
Another awesome chapter and a slight hint to "you know who" being behind all this :)
cybeast777 chapter 40 . 12/12/2012
Thanks for another awesome chapter. No worries I think everyone is going through some pretty busy stuff this month and I think being able to release at least one chapter is enough to brighten anyone's day :)
Renaglory chapter 38 . 12/9/2012
Please update soon I miss your chapters.
Renaglory chapter 39 . 11/29/2012
TEAM ASBLICE FOR THE WIN XD.
Dana1290 chapter 39 . 11/25/2012
Still love this keep it up Dana1290
cybeast777 chapter 39 . 11/20/2012
Awesome chapter and I love how you added that skit about Malik and using his fear of heights as an excuse as to why he lost at Wallbridge lol
Mike AZ 2 chapter 39 . 11/20/2012
I'd say this chapter is good. Oh, and Lineague and Legacies pretty much wraps up Tales of Graces F. I might have ideas for an extra Arc. Hubert and Pascal's relationship is left open. The Zhonecage is another possibility for an extra arc.